Voltar para o fórum Novo
Responder 70# gedazdGg

é, mas bloqueando a conta o cara já perde a vontade de jogar, até pq mesmo sendo no esquema o cara gastou milhares de reais lá. é uma medida inteligente porém foi aplicada de forma burra.

Dicas: O autor proibiu ou deletou.

SALVE MEU GM  AS COISAS ESTAO FICANDO RUINS DEVIDO AO COVID-19 MEUS COMPANHEIROS  BRASILEIROS ESTAO REVOLTADOS COM TAL ATROCIDADE  PEDIMOS ENCARECIDAMENTE QUE NAO APAGUE O JOGO E  SIM RESET PARA QUE EU POSSA REFAZER OS VIDEOS DO CANAL  EU E MEU AMIGO ANDRE GULOSO
ATT MIRO

Responder 74# G4R0T0LOK0

MIROKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Responder 73# gedazdGg

dinheiro infinito? tá confundindo com joguinho do Pou?

Hello .. Good evening!!! let’s go GM, why don’t you reset the whole game and start all over from scratch without these system without notion? yesterday when silviosantos gave a general package I took it and fuil up my acc to see how much cash I spent to stay full for my suppression I spent more than 400 million crystal and was not full, do you think if you didn't have these cahs sales averia someone full? I find it very difficult because the game has several expensive systems and as everyone already knows about these crystal sales few put cash because they know that there is no way to fight with people who buy crystal on the outside, in my view never anyone who puts nomal crystal would be full ... better reset everything and start from scratch ...

If you leave deleting all the players who took the package yesterday, you have to ban it in my view

Responder 1# GMGamesow

Hello my Dear GM. I would like to give my opinion to you, since you came here to tell us what is happening.

( Olá meu Querido GM. Gostaria de dar minha opinião a vc, já que veio aqui pra nos dizer o que está acontecendo.  )

I understand your discontent with the current situation of wing 1 and wing 2.

( Entendo o seu descontentamento com a atual situação do asa 1 e Asa 2. )

But I come here to bring you a Suggestion That may be good for everyone.

( Porém venho até aqui pra lhe trazer uma Sugestão Que pode ser bom para todos. )

My suggestion is to give a reset, go back to zero the whole game, this way the mistakes and successes of the old GM's are in the past.

( Minha sugestão é dar um reset, voltar ao zero todo o jogo, desta forma os erros e acertos dos antigos GM's ficam no passado. )

I hope this has helped you, and good luck on this new journey. Att: Gabriel Foligno

( Espero que isso tenha lhe ajudado, e boa sorte nessa nova jornada . Att : Gabriel Foligno )

Voltar para o fórum