Voltar para o fórum Novo
Responder 47# GMGamesow

Good afternoon, I haven't played in a few months, as you say I was distributing a cash package or a character assignment, and I didn't even have any of that, you might have been confused or something like that, I would like you to check it out well before coming in. accusation, grateful

Responder 192# GMGamesow

First of all thank you to take out the ban of l4din0m4nc0 from s243. I need you to verify again the accounts DarkMagic from s243 (email: Cesaroliveira99@outlook.com) and Mimori from s243 too, email: nycollasmatheus@gmail.com. Both of accounts i have told you are innocent and have no illegal items or something like that. Please remove the ban.

I would like you to verify my account, it has a ban until 2022, I wanted you to withdraw it. is nick name he:

S1-LeoTransex

Please check my acc
s242-Vladimir  mail: arkangel9919@gmail.com

Responder 175# s35Bilongo

Por favor, verifique o estado de login em

Responder 177# Arsenal0

Responder 179# ♥izabella♥

Responder 187# Konoha

GMGAMESOW o problema é que não foi feita nenhuma transferencia para os antigos espalhador de pacotes, pois foram utilizado as proprias moedas que tinhamos no jogo, NAO FOI NENHUM ESQUEMA POR FORA, tudo ocorreu dentro da propria plataforma a ilegalidade estava quando feita transaçoes que prejudicava os custo monetario da plataforma, o BAN E INJUSTO A QUALQUER UM QUE COMPROU OS PACOTES NA CLAREIRA!!!!

Responder 188# macacoloko

Please use google translate

There are not enough props in your account to return the consumption, so you cannot unseal it. If you need to unseal it, please return the consumed crystal and diamond.

Voltar para o fórum