Voltar para o fórum Novo

Guerra Dragao lol

lol Guerra Dragao começa tempo servidor 21,00. É unas 01.00. meu tempo. Ela age sobre ele que não começa às 21h00, mas 16,00 do meu tempo, mas ele não está lá vsoupit escreve que ele está preparando, assim kdis o evento começa como ma é 21.00 e suficiente de pessoas já lá não pode ir porque era zaplej já às 16h00 em um MESMO. Então eu Nasrani porque ele não funciona como deveria já 21.00 não arranca, porque há guerra tempo de execução Dragao odpocet.a 16,00 brilhando começo, mas escreve que ele está se preparando e o que é. talvez você vai entender ... nome petr35 40 servidor

Amigo,seja mais claro pois não consegui entender nada do que você disse

hello, one of the event guerra Dragao event is due to start after 4 days it was yesterday .When the event began was 16.00 hours start shining donej but could not enter, otherwise the event is to start at 21.00 hours, and when he started and already he was gray start and ran there time. So, we lost a vihru oro 500 + Awatary. I do not know why it was embroiled in 16.00 when the start was shining and 21.00 hrs anymore.

and I do not know what I did not realize people can not go to evet Guerra Dragao only it's starting at 16.00 hours but not enter, otherwise it starts at 21:00 server time but that's not because the team is already running time of 19 hours to the next event you understand ???? ?

about this one start to be at 21.00 server time but could not go there .. because it started at 16.00 to start shining in everything but could not go there wrote it that it is preparing.  
Anexo: You need to login before you download or read the attachment.Not a member yet? 注册

so my time is 20.05 ..server time is 15.05 and not enter there, and at 21.00 server time there will be still running into a new time for the event so it's crap.
Anexo: You need to login before you download or read the attachment.Not a member yet? 注册

Now there du giving more pictures It is not working as it should and is our lot to them it carried, and now there is 95 hours so that I will wait 95 hours to Saturday at 21:00 server time and turn us it will not play because it will be shining the start uz 20.00 hours Miho time

Quemm esta tendo problema com  Fuso horario so  Arrumar para horario de brasilia

Última edição postada por VitorS no 2016-9-28 04:32

Responder 7# server 20

schedule for, time of brazil

Not that I do not know about it? Viste fac puzzlement even to the Brasilia Time So vas us humans it does not come to the event and tells us a lot not surprised that it plays trupki you do not give up Dust Games, but it gives me, and that's your answer Brasilia Time, Sechna Eventi they work maj as a guild war not fuck it mainly from here jebl into it enough money.

Voltar para o fórum