Board logo

Assunto: About the recent player blocking problem - from the Chinese team. [Imprimir]

Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 28-3-2021 23:31     Assunto: About the recent player blocking problem - from the Chinese team.

[This article is written through the translator, if there is something that is not smooth or incomprehensible, please forgive me.]
Hello everyone.
I'm ASAI+II administrator, the Chinese in your mouth.

Recently, I have received many greetings from people, although these questions are not good greetings.

Because I'm doing the right thing, I don't care.

But I still want to explain why many people have been granted titles recently, so as to tell you why they have been granted titles.
ge
I think a lot of players already know that, but I have to mention it. again

A long time ago, game managers trusted players in South America, so they gave GM permission to the previous moderators. But at first they were very good, but over time, they began to use GM permission to destroy the fairness of the game.

① Send GM props to yourself and others.

② Sell the props in the game to other players in the form of cash to make profits.

③ Modify character attributes, improve yourself, reduce others.

Use GM rights to control game events, such as killing others.

⑤ And so on.

Under normal circumstances, these permissions are for the normal operation of the game, but in the wrong hands, they are destroying the game.

First of all, I would like to apologize for the mistakes made by the operation team in abusing GM authority.

It's really the fault of our operation team that leads to the current bad game environment.

But at the moment, in order for the game to continue to operate, we need to fix this error.

The vast majority of the players who have been blocked at present have obtained and used a lot of fair and illegal props, which lead to the blocking.

A small part of them are transferring and trading these props, but we can't identify these people. Those who use GM are still in the player group.

This is the reason why these players are blocked, and the current query work is still continuing, so the blocking will continue to appear.

Therefore, as the game administrator, I once again tell you not to trade items of unknown origin, because you may be blocked after you get and use them.

That's what I want to say.

Thank you.

Finally, there is another news to be disclosed to you. At present, the game is preparing a new information section. ASA I level will be expanded to level 300. At the same time, new maps, replicas and equipment will appear. Asaii level will be expanded to level 240. There will also be new content. Please look forward to it.

Autor: Jericho    Hora: 28-3-2021 23:44

Good Morning
Banned accounts will be unbanned, or it will remain for that very reason ?

Many players took the packages in the innocence of not knowing and in the heat of the moment, how to proceed so as not to harm them?
Autor: MilePorter    Hora: 28-3-2021 23:44

Nataka Tuchia ?
Autor: queissotmj    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:00

macaco???? uga uga ching chong???
Autor: uAttach    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:01

the right thing would be to reset the game to start from 0 doing the right thing, there are many people who received items or recharges illegally still playing and if it were to ban everyone even the game that already has few players would die once because it is some 90% of the people, if it is to banish one part and leave the other does not help and whoever was banned will not start again this time playing the "right" way while many are up and so on. I don't think it's the players' fault but the old administration's, the players had no choice or followed the methods they had at the time or spent 5 times more to get things done and would never reach the level of those who did it
Autor: queissotmj    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:03

uga ching? uga chong ching hangi chen chen ro? ???????? uga banido chines comi sua esposa???
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:10

Responder 2# Jericho

Good evening. It's 24 o'clock now.

As far as the current situation is concerned, most people get these things consciously and knowingly. When they get them, they don't pay anything. Moreover, these things are obviously from abnormal sources. I believe normal players will know.

Let me give you an example

Super pacote 1000 reais: you can get magic crystal, diamond and points

Ticket 1000 reais: you can get the reward of recharging

Recharge 500 reais directly for your character.

These things are obviously irreplaceable in the value of anything in the game, and at least get more than 10 at a time, there are hundreds more, I believe other players will have judgment.

We have thought about the measures you said to reduce the player's punishment, but we are still investigating. We need time!
Just because of the current ASA problem, new data articles are not made. I told you to make complaints about it. C1 has completed the update
last week,.

and since I accepted this job in February, I have been unable to deal with the new version because of all kinds of problems.
Autor: 0 Pacienci    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:10

I believe that you are not following the best path and other solutions have already been presented, but, good luck, I hope you can solve this problem without ending this game that we love so much.
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:12

Responder 3# MilePorter

Hello, the translator can't understand what you are saying
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:13

Responder 4# queissotmj

Hello, the translator can't understand
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:15

Responder 5# uAttach

This player you said very well, we know the consequences, but because most players have not reported or contacted the official measures for a long time, the problem has been delayed for a long time. At present, I am still trying to find a way, but I need to wait for the query to complete before I think about it carefully
Autor: And000    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:15

E aqueles que eram parceiros pra gravar vídeo e recebiam salarios igual aos mods, e foram banidos?
Autor: Agonia    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:15

Posso virar ADM?
Autor: J4P4N3S3¹    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:17

Responder  uAttach

This player you said very well, we know the consequences, but because most ...
GMGamesow Postar no 29-3-2021 00:15

GM need moderator invite me <3
my dream mod asa de cristal.
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:18

Responder 8# 0 Pacienci

Thank you. In fact, the current situation in the game is very bad. We know that many players love this game, so we try to save it. It's not until the income of the game can't offset the daily expenses, which leads to the inability to run the game. In fact, the current situation is very close.
Autor: Minipuinha    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:20

Responder 15# GMGamesow

enton the soluçao is tukuni mipika?
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:20

Responder 12# And000

Hello, the translator didn't translate your question normally
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:21

Responder 13# Agonia

Hello, the translator didn't translate your question
Autor: Sayuka212    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:21

Game will close?
Autor: And000    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:22

Responder 17# GMGamesow

eu era parceiro da plataforma, gravava vídeos ensinando os sistemas e tudo mais, e recebia cash pois realizada um trabalho dentro da plataforma, a moderação me enviava o cash, e minha conta foi banida, nao estava envolvida com esses esquemas, como ficará?
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:22

Responder 16# Minipuinha

Hello, the translator failed to translate your question
Autor: J4P4N3S3¹    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:22

Responder  0 Pacienci

Thank you. In fact, the current situation in the game is very bad. We k ...
GMGamesow Postar no 29-3-2021 00:18

game needs to decrease the reload values, Brazil we have little money
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:23

Responder 12# And000

I don't quite understand what you mean. I'd better say it in English
Autor: Agonia    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:23

Responder 20# And000

A equipe gamesow está resolvendo por favor aguarde
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:25

Responder 14# J4P4N3S3¹

If you want to apply for the moderator, please contact the current moderator, they are more familiar with the forum process than me, ha ha
Autor: Agonia    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:25

Responder 18# GMGamesow

Sad
Autor: And000    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:25

Responder 23# GMGamesow

I was a partner of the platform, I recorded videos teaching the systems and everything, and I received cash because a job was done within the platform, moderation sent me the cash, and my account was banned, I was not involved with these schemes, how to stay?
Autor: And000    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:25

Responder 24# Agonia

shut up
Autor: gedazdGg    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:26

Dicas: O autor proibiu ou deletou.
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:26

Responder 19# Sayuka212

Now we are trying to solve the problem of the game
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:27

Responder 13# Agonia

If you want to apply for the moderator, please contact the current moderator, they are more familiar with the forum process than me, ha ha
Autor: Ossudo    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:28

Responder 10# GMGamesow Pay no attention to that. He's just being offensive.
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:29

Responder 20# And000

You can provide your information to me, and we will have a look after we go to work. However, as far as the inquiry is concerned, there are no innocent people.
Autor: gedazdGg    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:29

Autor: gedazdGg    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:30

Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:30

Responder 29# gedazdGg

So here we are. Our purpose is very clear, that is, to keep the game alive. It's very simple
Autor: gedazdGg    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:31

Autor: And000    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:31

Responder 33# GMGamesow

do I pass this information on privately?
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:32

Players from the 31st floor, I'll see your questions tomorrow. At present, it's almost 1 a.m. here, and I can't hold on
Autor: 0 Pacienci    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:32

Responder 15# GMGamesow

Some may disagree, but in this situation what I see as a solution is to decrease the amount of recharge needed to obtain the items we currently receive, for example to obtain all the rewards in an event we need to recharge R $ 1000.00 but this is because of charges sold improperly, if you decrease this amount to a maximum of R $ 200.00 or R $ 300.00, everyone can legally recharge without harming the company. and just return the account to the person (without cash, or consumer ranking items), search for associated accounts by IP and do the same, simply banning only demotivate everyone.
Autor: Agonia    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:33

I would like to enter into moderation
Give no reward to any player, moderation faltered all right for the fiftieth time, all right, we forgive the moles you give
Remove the ban on everyone but Lucas
[attach]112087[/attach]
Autor: Agonia    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:35

Responder 31# GMGamesow

I don't know who they are changed so it made things difficult my brother but I will see that there we are together
Autor: Kusuo    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:37

Responder 37# gedazdGg

Olá Daniel Fox
Autor: Davi Aragã    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:38

Responder 34# gedazdGg
CALA BOCA DANIEL FOX MALUCO ESQUIZOFRÊNICO  RETARDADO CARENTE
Autor: Davi Aragã    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:39

Nerf class Ladino please thank you.
Autor: Agonia    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:41

I find it funny that many are saying that they recruited children but apart from those children that helped even a few players and even relieved even some of them to lose count They should stop it and understand that understanding That not everything is As you want
Autor: Zatt    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:42

Responder 17# GMGamesow
Those questions that the translator cant understand are just people making fun of the situtation, dont mind them.
Autor: gedazdGg    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:43

Autor: Agonia    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:47

Responder 48# gedazdGg

To
Autor: Agonia    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:47

Responder 48# gedazdGg

Sim estou
Autor: uAttach    Hora: 29-3-2021 00:52

eae comedor de cachorro se ta é me tirano levei ban pq
Autor: Jericho    Hora: 29-3-2021 01:03

I understand...
But I think that the decision that you (Moderation Asa de Cristal) are taking will sink the game even further, because speaking of the joining of S1, all banned accounts were active players in the game and who tried everything to promote Asa de Cristal , in his view purchasing the packs outside of the game was wrong, but this reflects only the previous bad administration that had abusive donate prices to influence the purchase of cash outside the platform.
My view and that of other players is that the ban on accs, promotes even more the end of the game that has been talked about for a long time, I do not think it is fair for Moderation to reach 45 ° of the second half and ban more than 70% of the active accounts of the game and make a post blaming the players who participated in the acquisition of packs and saying that the game will not end and will have new items and levels to be upgraded. I apologize if I seem rude to say this, but there's no point in launching something new and not having a player to play with
Autor: gedazdGg    Hora: 29-3-2021 01:03

Autor: Jericho    Hora: 29-3-2021 01:05

Being honest in taking this attitude, you are comparing yourself to the previous moderation that existed in the way that you thought best and did not listen to the players who are the ones who really understand the game.

The suggestion that I leave for you is rollback on the server (which has been done several times for less than the current problem) and a linking of the donate packages of 1000 Reais.

I put myself at the disposal of moderation in any need of contact !!!
Autor: isabella♥♥    Hora: 29-3-2021 01:13

Responder 5# uAttach

hello I support your idea not only do I eat many players
Autor: Minipuinha    Hora: 29-3-2021 02:05

Responder 11# GMGamesow

I need you to verify the account Stifler3 from Server 53. (S53-Stifler3). He was buying packs of 1000R$ from the other players, and hiding the packs in fakes, the account have too so much illegal things of the older moderation. We need justice for all. Ban stifler.
Autor: maicion    Hora: 29-3-2021 02:06

wanted to know why only some people were banned, and 95% of the entire community of the asa are edited, if we edited was because the system forced us or you and edited or the edited deleted you in pvp, I was banned, more many people edited were not, making unfair, better option was, or left the way it is, or reset the whole server , whether or not is being unfair, because many edit are still in the area. more in order I never bought a pack or had changed status, and even then I was banned
Autor: queissotmj    Hora: 29-3-2021 02:08

If you think it's necessary to keep verifying the accounts, I'd like to ask for a very specific one: S53-Stifler3. This character has received many items and recharges for a very long time. Feel free to do so, 'cause we know that many players are still hiding from their own mistakes, and keep denying it.
Autor: Sandres    Hora: 29-3-2021 02:28

Good afternoon, I'm also using the translator, in case any word comes out of context forgive me.   We know of the inconvenience that the asa is and also its point of view that it is correct, but I want to point out that such a measure puts in check-mate the game. Of course there must be an improved investigation and ban the accounts that made money from this scheme. The health of the game is compromised because the people you have banned are influential among the players and there may be retaliation that can close the game. It has to be done right, but who should really be punished, are those who induced the majority to commit such a slip. In case a mass ban would not be ideal, you also have to think that without player the game has no sustainability. A several proposals to solve the problem without affecting so much what is already damaged.
Autor: Sandres    Hora: 29-3-2021 02:33

下午好,我也在用翻譯,以防任何詞斷章取義原諒我。  我們知道asa的不便,也知道它的觀點是正確的,但我想指出,這樣的措施使檢查隊友的遊戲。當然,必須改進調查,禁止從該計劃中賺錢的帳戶。遊戲的健康受到損害,因為你已經禁止的人在玩家中具有影響力,可能會有報復,可以關閉遊戲。它必須做正確的事, 但誰真正應該受到懲罰, 是那些誘使大多數人犯這種錯誤的人。萬一大規模禁賽並不理想,你也不得不認為沒有玩家的遊戲就沒有可持續性。幾個建議,以解決這個問題,而不影響這麼多已經損壞。
Autor: Sandres    Hora: 29-3-2021 02:51

Responder 20# And000

KKKK parceiro cai quando o esquema cai kkkkk
Autor: RXDS    Hora: 29-3-2021 03:01

Responder 1# GMGamesow

Eu fui banida por participar de um protesto contra a moderação. Acho injusto que vocês não nos ouçam. Eu comprei SIM ilegalmente mas foi somente ontem e porque sabia que teria rollback. Me coloquei em risco porque acho injusto o que vocês fazem. A baixo à gamesow!
Autor: RXDS    Hora: 29-3-2021 03:05

You are NOT doing the right thing. AND PLEASE, you need a english GM or someone who understand english very well.... It's unfair for me, bacause I wasn't envolved in that and I get banned. But what does it matter, ya? You guys don't give a single fuck about us.
Autor: Sandres    Hora: 29-3-2021 03:08

Santarollback a santa dos compradores de itens ilegal
Autor: tivas    Hora: 29-3-2021 03:22

esquema isso esquema aquilo, parece até música da anitta com nego do borel, eu n tinha nada a ver e levei ban SUHZSUAHSUAHSAUSH
Autor: tivas    Hora: 29-3-2021 03:23

go fuck yourself "chinese team". KKKJJKKK
Autor: YinHell    Hora: 29-3-2021 03:24

Vão caçar um serviço
Autor: tivas    Hora: 29-3-2021 03:25

Responder 67# YinHell

KKKKKKKKK sim to precisando, assim como os caras
Autor: RXDS    Hora: 29-3-2021 04:07

bom, se for pra eu levar ban, que seja por um motivo justo. já xinguei os gms então agr posso tomar ban em paz sem me sentir injustiçada
Autor: gedazdGg    Hora: 29-3-2021 04:20

Autor: RXDS    Hora: 29-3-2021 04:24

Responder 70# gedazdGg

é, mas bloqueando a conta o cara já perde a vontade de jogar, até pq mesmo sendo no esquema o cara gastou milhares de reais lá. é uma medida inteligente porém foi aplicada de forma burra.
Autor: gedazdGg    Hora: 29-3-2021 04:29

Autor: gedazdGg    Hora: 29-3-2021 04:35

Autor: G4R0T0LOK0    Hora: 29-3-2021 04:41

SALVE MEU GM  AS COISAS ESTAO FICANDO RUINS DEVIDO AO COVID-19 MEUS COMPANHEIROS  BRASILEIROS ESTAO REVOLTADOS COM TAL ATROCIDADE  PEDIMOS ENCARECIDAMENTE QUE NAO APAGUE O JOGO E  SIM RESET PARA QUE EU POSSA REFAZER OS VIDEOS DO CANAL  EU E MEU AMIGO ANDRE GULOSO
ATT MIRO
Autor: hadesnot    Hora: 29-3-2021 04:47

Autor: RXDS    Hora: 29-3-2021 05:02

Responder 74# G4R0T0LOK0

MIROKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Autor: RXDS    Hora: 29-3-2021 05:03

Responder 73# gedazdGg

dinheiro infinito? tá confundindo com joguinho do Pou?
Autor: gif    Hora: 29-3-2021 05:42

Hello .. Good evening!!! let’s go GM, why don’t you reset the whole game and start all over from scratch without these system without notion? yesterday when silviosantos gave a general package I took it and fuil up my acc to see how much cash I spent to stay full for my suppression I spent more than 400 million crystal and was not full, do you think if you didn't have these cahs sales averia someone full? I find it very difficult because the game has several expensive systems and as everyone already knows about these crystal sales few put cash because they know that there is no way to fight with people who buy crystal on the outside, in my view never anyone who puts nomal crystal would be full ... better reset everything and start from scratch ...
Autor: gif    Hora: 29-3-2021 05:44

If you leave deleting all the players who took the package yesterday, you have to ban it in my view
Autor: BoLas149    Hora: 29-3-2021 05:54

Responder 1# GMGamesow

Hello my Dear GM. I would like to give my opinion to you, since you came here to tell us what is happening.

( Olá meu Querido GM. Gostaria de dar minha opinião a vc, já que veio aqui pra nos dizer o que está acontecendo.  )

I understand your discontent with the current situation of wing 1 and wing 2.

( Entendo o seu descontentamento com a atual situação do asa 1 e Asa 2. )

But I come here to bring you a Suggestion That may be good for everyone.

( Porém venho até aqui pra lhe trazer uma Sugestão Que pode ser bom para todos. )

My suggestion is to give a reset, go back to zero the whole game, this way the mistakes and successes of the old GM's are in the past.

( Minha sugestão é dar um reset, voltar ao zero todo o jogo, desta forma os erros e acertos dos antigos GM's ficam no passado. )

I hope this has helped you, and good luck on this new journey. Att: Gabriel Foligno

( Espero que isso tenha lhe ajudado, e boa sorte nessa nova jornada . Att : Gabriel Foligno )

Autor: gif    Hora: 29-3-2021 06:04

reset and leave just one wing
Autor: gif    Hora: 29-3-2021 06:07

I already took ban in the 2 acc that package yesterday, but there are a lot of nego on if the ban comes to everyone then the right thing is to drop the whole game until you fix it
Autor: Geralty    Hora: 29-3-2021 06:25

Responder 80# BoLas149
saí daí gordo lazarento, sempre quis ver o fim do asa!
Autor: que perigo    Hora: 29-3-2021 06:25

Responder 80# BoLas149

Pô bem legal sua sugestão kkk mais vamos la, e quem donatou mesmo no jogo, como fica? no minimo poderia ter um reembolso em cash para quem donatou né
Autor: Snickers    Hora: 29-3-2021 06:32

May I ask how much money does it cost to keep Asa running?

By the way, I totally agree with gif's proposal to just reset the entire game. I'am pretty it would bring back a lot of old players.
Autor: Snickers    Hora: 29-3-2021 06:34

I'm pretty sure*
kkkkkkkk
Autor: Brunocésar    Hora: 29-3-2021 06:58

Já vi essa novela antes ...
Autor: gif    Hora: 29-3-2021 07:31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM_9zUhn-Rs
look at this GM and you still want to increase the Lv to 300? kkkkkkk bro in morale if not reset it I think nobody will play and if nobody plays it will put cash knowing that some have all this for free ...
Autor: mateus2021    Hora: 29-3-2021 09:31

faz anos que se e vendido edit pro jogadores por fora..... isso quase todo mundo sabe. o certo era resetar o jogo todo, tanto o asa 1 como o asa 2.... a galera ia ficar mais motivada a jogar dinovo
Autor: XshakaXW    Hora: 29-3-2021 10:30

gente fecha a plataformaa e vemdam o game a outra emopresa gamesow e ostros os de mais ja provaram que não dão conta do recado
Autor: Kinaa    Hora: 29-3-2021 10:37

fiquei sabendo que vao deletar acc de geral dos pack ag
Autor: XshakaXW    Hora: 29-3-2021 10:41

seria bom liverar os dados do game para geral só para nós joga jogo ja ta no fimm mesmo
Autor: hadesnot    Hora: 29-3-2021 10:42

Autor: hadesnot    Hora: 29-3-2021 10:42

Autor: gedazdGg    Hora: 29-3-2021 10:47

Autor: Mirellinha    Hora: 29-3-2021 11:20

Sugiro resetar o jogo  ao nivel 0 , e acabar com isso de ter varios moderadores que sempre afetam esse jogo com recargas injustas , o que eu penso e que não e justo voces terem banido varias pessoas por esses motivos e ainda terem alguns ativos com o mesmo esquema , isso so vai perder os jogadores que estavam ativo a nao jogar mais , ou reseta tudo ao 0 ou da um rollback
Autor: miiii    Hora: 29-3-2021 11:30

Responder 97# Mirellinha

concordo plenamente
Autor: projeto1    Hora: 29-3-2021 11:39

#TodosPorUmRollBack
Autor: miiii    Hora: 29-3-2021 11:40

Este artigo foi escrito através do tradutor, se houver algo que não seja suave ou incompreensível, por favor, me desculpem.] Olá a todos. Sou o administrador ASAI + II, o chinês na sua boca. Recentemente, tenho recebido muitas saudações de pessoas, embora essas perguntas não sejam boas saudações. Porque estou fazendo a coisa certa, não me importo. Mas ainda quero explicar por que muitas pessoas receberam títulos recentemente, para lhe dizer por que receberam títulos. ge Acho que muitos jogadores já sabem disso, mas tenho que mencionar isso. novamente Há muito tempo, os gerentes de jogos confiavam nos jogadores da América do Sul, então deram permissão ao GM para os moderadores anteriores. Mas no começo eles eram muito bons, mas com o tempo, eles começaram a usar a permissão da GM para destruir a justiça do jogo. ① Envie adereços do GM para você e outras pessoas. ② Venda os adereços do jogo para outros jogadores na forma de dinheiro para obter lucros. ③ Modifique os atributos do personagem, aprimore-se, reduza os outros. Use os direitos do GM para controlar os eventos do jogo, como matar outras pessoas. ⑤ E assim por diante. Em circunstâncias normais, essas permissões são para o funcionamento normal do jogo, mas nas mãos erradas, elas estão destruindo o jogo. Em primeiro lugar, gostaria de pedir desculpas pelos erros cometidos pela equipe de operação ao abusar da autoridade da GM. É realmente a culpa de nossa equipe de operação que leva ao mau ambiente de jogo atual. Mas no momento, para que o jogo continue funcionando, precisamos corrigir esse erro. A grande maioria dos jogadores que estão bloqueados no momento obteve e usou muitos objetos justos e ilegais, o que levou ao bloqueio. Uma pequena parte deles está transferindo e trocando esses adereços, mas não podemos identificar essas pessoas. Aqueles que usam GM ainda estão no grupo de jogadores. Esta é a razão pela qual esses jogadores estão bloqueados, e o trabalho de consulta atual ainda está em andamento, então o bloqueio continuará a aparecer. Portanto, como administrador do jogo, mais uma vez digo a você para não trocar itens de origem desconhecida, porque você pode ser bloqueado depois de obtê-los e usá-los. É isso que quero dizer. Obrigada. Por fim, há mais uma notícia a ser divulgada para você. No momento, o jogo está preparando uma nova seção de informações. O nível ASA I será expandido para o nível 300. Ao mesmo tempo, novos mapas, réplicas e equipamentos aparecerão. O nível Asaii será expandido para o nível 240. Haverá também novos conteúdos. Por favor, aguarde por isso.
Autor: gaiicoz    Hora: 29-3-2021 12:13

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Bem vindo FÓRUM (http://bbs.gamesow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2