Board logo

Assunto: BUG- OCULTOS ARVORE DE BABEL - LADINO [Imprimir]

Autor: TZB    Hora: 10-7-2022 23:39     Assunto: BUG- OCULTOS ARVORE DE BABEL - LADINO

MEU LADINO  LOUD -S192

COLOQUEI FULL BABEL ONTEM , DONATEI 1.000,00 REIAS  , SUBIU EXTREMAMENTE POUQUISSIMO OCULTOS
OBS : S191 TZB TAMBEM É MEU E COLOQUEI FULL TAMBEM ,POREM SUBIU NUMEROS 10X MAIORES , QUERO EXPLICACAO OU MEU DINHEIRO DE  VOLTA !!!!!!!!!!
Autor: TZB    Hora: 10-7-2022 23:47

TENHO PRINT DE ANTES E DEPOIS , OS STATUS QUE VOCES SUPOSTAMENTE DIZEM QUE O PERSONAGEM VAI GANHAR ,NAO GANHOU , RESOLVAM ISSO !!! PRECISA EU COLOCO OS PRINT
Autor: TZB    Hora: 11-7-2022 00:26

SEGUEM O  PRINT , PRIMEIRO PRINT TIRADO DO CELULAR , INDIIGANDO COM TAO POUCO STATUS PARA 7KK CRISTAIS GASTOS , OU MAIS !!!
Autor: TZB    Hora: 11-7-2022 00:32

[attachimg]11535[attach]115354[/attach][attach]115354[/attach][attach]115354[/attach][attach]115354[/attach][attachimg]115356[/attjavascript:;achimg][attach]115356[/attach][attach]115356[/attach]4[/attachimg][attach]115356[/attach]
Autor: TZB    Hora: 11-7-2022 00:34

PRINT TIRADO PELO CELULAR , É ANTES DA ARVORE DE BABEL FULL

O PRIMEIRO PRINT TELA INTEIRA É APOS FULL ARVORE DE BABEL, QUERO RESPOSTAS
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 11-7-2022 13:56

Por favor, use português ou inglês regularmente. O tradutor não entende o que você diz.
Autor: Fkjhn    Hora: 11-7-2022 15:57

Good morning GMGamesow, I am outraged by the Bug of my CHARACTER in relation to the TREE OF BABEL system...The smaller print, taken with cell phone, was initially before raising the level of the babel tree, and the larger print showing the complete system is the end , Note that the HIDDEN attributes will..The smaller print, taken with cell phone, was initially before raising the level of the babel tree , and the larger print showing the complete system is the end , Note that the HIDDEN attributes did not evolve  not evolve
Autor: Fkjhn    Hora: 11-7-2022 15:58

I spent 7 million crystals on the babel tree system, I already left the same complete system on my guard and the numbers were very different, I believe that the expensive systems are the same for all
Autor: Fkjhn    Hora: 11-7-2022 16:01

If you tell me that spending thousands of crystals to evolve very few attributes knowing that the same system doesn't keep much more rare attributes, that makes guards unbalanced
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 11-7-2022 16:22

Quer dizer que as propriedades da atualização do sistema não foram adicionadas à sua barra de propriedades?

Eu testei com a nova conta, e é normal adicionar atributos à função.

Então, que atributo você quer dizer com "atributo oculto"?
Autor: Fkjhn    Hora: 11-7-2022 16:34

tenacity, Ap , Ap Def , Luck , if you analyze the attributes don't match, analyze the two prints I sent you, I'm a PLAYER who spends money every month and I didn't come to complain for nothing.
Autor: Fkjhn    Hora: 11-7-2022 16:35

Tree of babel is the best system for hidden HIDDEN attributes BUT it's very expensive, I know it's buggy because I put the same complete system in a guard last month and the numbers are different
Autor: Fkjhn    Hora: 11-7-2022 16:37

If not resolved, either I want the crystals back, or they lost a PLAYER.
I love the game, but spend so much to have no return, I'm vip 9, I have 2 accounts with 10 CHARACTERS to use crystals.
Autor: Fkjhn    Hora: 11-7-2022 16:38

I invest in this game that I love for months, much more than 10 PLAYER!!
Autor: Fkjhn    Hora: 11-7-2022 16:58

Possibility of fixing it TODAY ???
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 11-7-2022 17:26

Seu método de julgamento está errado. Não há como comparar classes diferentes, porque o valor de cada classe em si é diferente. Ao mesmo tempo, após a atualização e auto-seleção do jogador, o valor não pode ser exatamente o mesmo, e não há modelo.

A configuração do sistema da Torre de Babel não faz distinção entre ocupações. Ao mesmo tempo, uso ocupações diferentes para testar, e os atributos adicionados da Torre de Babel são os mesmos, o que prova que não há nenhum problema com o sistema.

Se você quiser questionar o sistema, você precisa atualizar a torre de Babel com um personagem inicial que não atualizou nenhum sistema e equipamento antes que você possa julgar suas dúvidas.
Autor: Fkjhn    Hora: 11-7-2022 17:29

I didn't have a high level of the babel tree, what infuriates me is the fact that I spend the same amount of Crystals as the Guard class, and I don't even have attributes , YOU WANT TO END THE GAME RIGHT? IT'S GETTING IT, I DON'T PLAY THIS ABANDONED ANYMORE!!
Autor: Fkjhn    Hora: 11-7-2022 17:30

BLAME OF YOUR BAD ADMINISTRATION, THIS GAME IS SUCKED, TODAY THEY LOST A PLAYER OF YEARS AND WHO SPENDS A LOT OF MONEY EVERY MONTH, TO EVIL THAT COMES FOR GOOD!!!
Autor: Fkjhn    Hora: 11-7-2022 17:32

THE CRAZY IS ME TO ENCOURAGE MY FRIENDS TO CONTINUE PLAYING A GAME THAT SPENDS MONEY AND HAS NO RETURN, I WILL CREATE AN OTSERVER OF YOUR CRYSTAL WING 2 PIRATE, JUST LIKE THAT FOR YOU TO VALUE THE PLAYERS!
Autor: Fkjhn    Hora: 11-7-2022 17:33

I BELIEVE THAT EVEN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SYSTEMS, YOU PURCHASED THE 9919 PLATFORM AND SINCE THEN DID NOT DO ANYTHING, YOU WOULD BE SHAME ON YOUR FACE AND RETURN IT TO THE CREATOR, YOU SUNK THIS GAME.
Autor: Fkjhn    Hora: 11-7-2022 17:35

STILL HAVE TIME TO REDEEM YOURSELF WEAK GM, 10 YEARS THAT PLAY THIS GAME, NEVER BALANCED CLASS, JUST WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MONEY, HORRIBLE EVENTS, DELETE THE GAME SOON!
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 11-7-2022 17:48

Sugiro que vejam bem.

Primeiro, você usa diferentes ocupações com diferentes valores, e então usa uma conta antiga que actualizou muitos sistemas para exigir que eles tenham o mesmo valor. Em si mesmo, não é um método correto.

Em segundo lugar, eu disse-lhes que após seu feedback, eu usei duas novas contas de diferentes ocupações para actualizar a torre do sistema Babel. O aumento da gama de valores que eles obtiveram é o mesmo, o que pode provar que o sistema está bem por si mesmo.

Então eu lhes digo com fatos que ele não tem problem a, e então você usa o método errado para dizer que há um problema com o sistema. Por favor, sente-se livre, eu não posso ajudá-lo.
Autor: Fkjhn    Hora: 11-7-2022 17:57

Sir, I spent the same amount of crystals as on another account, but the guard got much more HIDDEN stats than the rogue, it's clear to see in both prints.
Autor: Fkjhn    Hora: 11-7-2022 17:58

What outraged me was the fact that I spent the same amount of crystals and had less HIDDEN, don't buy what the system says, if they were transparent, I wouldn't have spent it on the babel tree, simple.
Autor: Fkjhn    Hora: 11-7-2022 17:59

I won't insist, my money is nothing to you and the PLAYERS much less,"" the old people used to say, certain things never change, WHO needs to change is you "" BYE
Autor: GMGamesow    Hora: 11-7-2022 18:19

Há também uma velha palavra para vocês: as pessoas imersas em seu próprio mundo não podem ouvir o bom conselho dos outros

Finalmente, se você precisa confirmar depende de você dizer adeus de antecipado.

Mas se você quiser confirmar, por favor, utilize dois novos papéis que não foram actualizados, em vez de um papel antigo que já tem atributos diferentes. O método é fundamentalmente errado, e o resultado correto não vai existir em absoluto.

Bem vindo FÓRUM (http://bbs.gamesow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2