Voltar para o fórum Novo
OMG are you really serious? Why don't you look at the monthly recharges history and look how many cash player spent R$1000,00/month in this game? You are ready to give to a damn MOD more cash than the top spenders are spendind right now and it's way way far from fair. R$ 1k/month is enough to make as many semifull account as he whant in few months. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that he needs to work for free but 1k when eve 300,00 recharge/month would be way to much.

Responder 4# GMGamesow
No, i'm not looking for a MOD role, i'm just saying that the amount of cash you are aiming to give to MODS is beyond the reasonable and MODS should never be able to take especial itens from recharge packs without their won recharges neither such as mounts,pets, costumes etc...
Pure Crystals I would say 100k is good enough to give him a reason to work but not making the things unbalanced .
And just remember that, you are not taking in consideration that our currency is not the same as yours and to put agood number you have to look and think as someone who live with our currency and BRL1000,00 recharge/month is something that not even a middle classe person is able to spend everymonth in a game without some workarounds.
After said that i really think 100k or 200k of pure crystal and nothing else for month is a good number.

Voltar para o fórum