Voltar para o fórum Novo
I didn't have a high level of the babel tree, what infuriates me is the fact that I spend the same amount of Crystals as the Guard class, and I don't even have attributes , YOU WANT TO END THE GAME RIGHT? IT'S GETTING IT, I DON'T PLAY THIS ABANDONED ANYMORE!!

Seu método de julgamento está errado. Não há como comparar classes diferentes, porque o valor de cada classe em si é diferente. Ao mesmo tempo, após a atualização e auto-seleção do jogador, o valor não pode ser exatamente o mesmo, e não há modelo.

A configuração do sistema da Torre de Babel não faz distinção entre ocupações. Ao mesmo tempo, uso ocupações diferentes para testar, e os atributos adicionados da Torre de Babel são os mesmos, o que prova que não há nenhum problema com o sistema.

Se você quiser questionar o sistema, você precisa atualizar a torre de Babel com um personagem inicial que não atualizou nenhum sistema e equipamento antes que você possa julgar suas dúvidas.

Possibility of fixing it TODAY ???

I invest in this game that I love for months, much more than 10 PLAYER!!

If not resolved, either I want the crystals back, or they lost a PLAYER.
I love the game, but spend so much to have no return, I'm vip 9, I have 2 accounts with 10 CHARACTERS to use crystals.

Tree of babel is the best system for hidden HIDDEN attributes BUT it's very expensive, I know it's buggy because I put the same complete system in a guard last month and the numbers are different

tenacity, Ap , Ap Def , Luck , if you analyze the attributes don't match, analyze the two prints I sent you, I'm a PLAYER who spends money every month and I didn't come to complain for nothing.

Quer dizer que as propriedades da atualização do sistema não foram adicionadas à sua barra de propriedades?

Eu testei com a nova conta, e é normal adicionar atributos à função.

Então, que atributo você quer dizer com "atributo oculto"?

If you tell me that spending thousands of crystals to evolve very few attributes knowing that the same system doesn't keep much more rare attributes, that makes guards unbalanced

I spent 7 million crystals on the babel tree system, I already left the same complete system on my guard and the numbers were very different, I believe that the expensive systems are the same for all

Voltar para o fórum