Voltar para o fórum Novo

【Server opened】March 29 file back and illegal props processing notice

Hello everyone

Because valuable props are deliberately sold to other players, disturbing the order of the game.

The ASA de Cristal 2 server will stop the server and file back the server.

Operation time: 0:00, March 29, 2021 ~ undetermined

Deadline for filing back: 0:00, March 26, 2021

Server involved in file return: s1-s168

After the file back is completed, all the game records occurred during the period are invalid.

The following props held by players will be invalid and cannot be used.

① Ticket 1000 reais and other props for the same purpose

② Super pacote 1000 reais and other props of the same use

③ 500000 cristais and other props of the same use

And other special ways to get props.

During the period from the 26th to the 29th, all players involved in the sale of illegal props will be punished by permanent closure (including associated accounts).

During the period from the 26th to the 29th, players who buy illegally will not be guilty and will be warned not to take chances.

Última edição postada por RyukPlis no 21-7-2021 06:06

(S165)Hercules verificar minha conta

And I always thought Gamesow would last longer than the other companies. A decent balance between cashers and free to play. Man, was I wrong. So wrong. This is sad.

Responder  ᴋᴀᴛᴛᴢ

É um tópico pesado sobre começar de novo, e é difícil de implement ...
GMGamesow Postar no 30-3-2021 11:24

I understood what you meant. Just a suggestion, they could do a very slow and thorough check on all accounts to see who actually used illegal ways to refill. Those same ban or delete the game permanently. So in my view it would maintain the balance of the game and you could continue to bring new events to the community, maybe ... well maybe ... many of the players are thinking of coming back.

Responder 40# GMGamesow

You're welcome, if you need me I am available. I am online from 13:00 to 04:00 (GMT -3 - Brasília)

Responder 35# ᴋᴀᴛᴛᴢ

É um tópico pesado sobre começar de novo, e é difícil de implementar no momento.

Responder 38# Chuuny

Obrigado PELA SUA tradução. Você é ótimo

Responder 36# Marolados

Isto é TRADUZIDO pelo tradutor. Por favor, me perdoe PELA tradução padrão.

Olá, EU VI que você TEM o Cristal mágico recarregado EM 12:00:44 EM março 29, 2021. Então você gastou a partir de 14:03:32 EM março 28, 2021 a 16:13:51 EM março 29, 2021. Agora você TEM 0 à esquerda

Última edição postada por Chuuny no 30-3-2021 10:49

Responder 1# GMGamesow

Tradução (adaptada) EN-PT:

Olá pessoal,

Devido a itens valiosos que foram vendidos para outros jogadores deliberadamente, o servidor do Asa de Cristal 2 irá parar e será realizado um rollback (tradução adaptada).

Tempo de operação: de 29/03/2021 as 00:00 ~ tempo indeterminado.

Tempo limite do rollback: 26/03/2021 as 00:00 (dados após essa data e horário foram perdidos)

Servidores envolvidos: s1 até s168

Os arquivos durante esse período ficarão inválidos após o rollback (tudo que foi feito entre 26/03 e 29/03 será deletado).
Os itens a seguir que forem mantidos pelos jogadores ficarão inválidos e não poderão ser usados:

① Tickets de R$1000,00 e outros parecidos;
② Super pacote R$1000,00 e outros parecidos;
③ 500000 cristais e outros parecidos.
E outras formas especiais de obter itens

Durante o período de 26 a 29 de março, todos os jogadores envolvidos em venda ilegal de itens serão punitos com banimento permanente (incluindo contas associadas.)

Durante o período de 26 a 29 de março, os jogadores que compram ilegalmente não serão culapdos e serão avisados para não se arriscar (?)

Edit: GM, If it helps, I can translate the English texts for you to PT-BR.

Chinês é foda

Voltar para o fórum