Voltar para o fórum Novo
Minha conta foi banida injustamente não tenho participado de nada ilegal que estava acontecendo verifique minha conta s-242 azazel

Responder 113# Madara ◇

Tenho certeza de que este não é um Papel ativo. Se você realmente quer saber por que Ou lidar com problemas, por favor, forneça o SEU Papel ativo.

Mr. GMgamesow I came here dearly, I asked you to continue with the excellent work that comes here with your services as a new ADM, I still say that if the gamesow team is in need of help in analyzing irregular accounts, I will always be available for us players game of the wing of crystal game is no longer harmed by bad conduct of people with bad character thank you for your excellent work the game got much better after there were so many players outside it were really spoiling the game and for that reason if moderation is needing new moderators of exceptional character and with professionalism in the area of ​​technology and programming I would love to participate in the team as a form of experience without payments or things like just the experience I want to continue training me in the area.

Responder 107# VidaPOxa

Na verdade, há muitos endereços IP duplicados EM março e abril. Se você não sabe, você Pode perguntar AOS seus amigos que sabem o SEU número de conta e pedir-lhes para explicar para você.

Responder 131# GMGamesow

I'm very desapointed with you cause me and my friends from s1 are now playing on server 243, with no problems envolving GMs or MODs, we are putting money on the plataform, giving money to you, helping the game to get better, and we are being banned, my friends S243-L4din0M4nc0, S243-DarkMagic and S243-Mimori were banneds today. Please verify the accounts, they all are real cashers on server 243. It's a unfair ban. Sorry for the words, but if you keep banning innocent accounts the game will close very soon, it's a very unfair attitude.

Responder 105# Konoha

Olá, se é UMA questão de proibição, por favor responda diretamente Neste t ópico. Devido à acumulação de muitas cartas privadas, não podemos responder a ele de UMA forma unificada no momento.

Ja pode botar no xvideo gm fudendo  a plataforma ao vivo?

S1-Freakie
我用中文给你写,相信你更容易理解我的观点,如果我有什么不对的地方,请原谅我! 我的账号从来没有被任何一个叫Exodia或者MasterGm的人登录过,如果我没有记错的话,他们是版主或者曾经是,我不能确定,但是我可以说我从来没有见过这些人,只是在2021年1月到现在这段时间里直接玩过,之前我只是保持账号的活跃度,没有被删除。以至于到2021年1月我只有3kk的状态,你可以在我的日志中看到我每天玩很多小时来强化我的性格,我觉得我被禁止发邮件是非常不公平的事实,我真的不知道你说的这些和我有联系的人是谁。

Responder 125# ♥izabella♥

S242-azazel

Responder 101# xXTrozobaX

Cristal e Diamante foram consumidos, por favor devolva SEIS milhões de Cristal e 3000 diamante.

Voltar para o fórum