Voltar para o fórum Novo
Responder 120# Hortelino

I don't need you to prove threats to me and yes I need you to prove to me that evil was a stolen account

Responder 120# Hortelino

and another thing that proves you have a print against me, even I can send several prints here of you being racist and killing the game since you know that yasuo was stolen because I don't come here on the forum knowing that the account was stolen obgd nando

Responder 120# Hortelino

another question that I left out because you say that the account is logged in by another ip I don't change the region I can't change the computer it doesn't have hortelino logic why you who play on the s242 and came here to say this in favor from yasuo

Responder 120# Hortelino

another question that I left out because you say that the account is logged in by another ip I don't change the region I can't change the computer it doesn't have hortelino logic why you who play on the s242 and came here to say this in favor from yasuo

Responder 124# Brunocésar

Sorry what you say is difficult to understand even using google translator, your English is very bad, although I only understood about stealing account, at no time did I say that the account was stolen but commercialized.

you don't come to the forum knowing that Yasuo was robbed, I don't think you need to, as GM Gamesow himself stated in a post that the moderator had contacted him about additional evidence, some way for you to use this to warn, although it was also another account marketed by you, it is mentioned that you want to recover an account from the server if the moderator does not remove your EvilDeeds lock.

Responder 122# Brunocésar

Npc ja começou me citar , não vem me por no meio da sua briguinha por conta comercialziada nao seu pnc. Vai la postar print sobre racismo na area de denuncia aqui não é pra vc afogar suas mágoas sobre as conta que vc compra não , mas vai la e posta pra gente ter motivo pra postar tambem as merda q vc fala sobre moderação , salário, recuperar conta de s1, fora as conta da guild que você ameaça ''recuperar'' e a piada de ''recupera chapadin , quer a senha do chapadin me passa block'' não vem pagar de vitiminha da sociedade aqui não seu carente que em wpp e chat mundo quando vc enche seu cu de pinga tu fala tanta merd4 q dps vc nao lembra e ai paga de bom moço no wpp de moderador ''ain mais n foi eu foi os cara''

https://www.gamesow.com/service/privacy
https://bbs.gamesow.com/viewthre ... &extra=page%3D1
pode ir lá procurar seus direito amigo. Boa tarde e bom jogo pra você , isso é se voce joga né ORISON.

Responder 128# Ryota

Responder 126# Hortelino

sim pode me falar a outra conta que eu postei? postei apenas evil e voce mesmo sabe que a conta e nao tem pra onde ir evil tem que ser liberado

Voltar para o fórum