Voltar para o fórum Novo
Responder 119# saia

you mention the yasuo account, but it is in the rules that account trading is prohibited, as far as I know these accounts were sold, and yasuo was recovered, and previously Evildeeds is also purchased, as there have been numerous owners before the current one. GM Gamesow can check the ip address and see that it was accessed from several different regions and will see what I'm actually saying because I see the account dispute on the server, as I mentioned the player uses threats in the chat to recover other accounts which is outside of our server. If you need me to prove the threats, I have pictures.

Responder 124# Brunocésar

Sorry what you say is difficult to understand even using google translator, your English is very bad, although I only understood about stealing account, at no time did I say that the account was stolen but commercialized.

you don't come to the forum knowing that Yasuo was robbed, I don't think you need to, as GM Gamesow himself stated in a post that the moderator had contacted him about additional evidence, some way for you to use this to warn, although it was also another account marketed by you, it is mentioned that you want to recover an account from the server if the moderator does not remove your EvilDeeds lock.

Voltar para o fórum