Voltar para o fórum Novo

About the recent player blocking problem - from the Chinese team.

[This article is written through the translator, if there is something that is not smooth or incomprehensible, please forgive me.]
Hello everyone.
I'm ASAI+II administrator, the Chinese in your mouth.

Recently, I have received many greetings from people, although these questions are not good greetings.

Because I'm doing the right thing, I don't care.

But I still want to explain why many people have been granted titles recently, so as to tell you why they have been granted titles.
ge
I think a lot of players already know that, but I have to mention it. again

A long time ago, game managers trusted players in South America, so they gave GM permission to the previous moderators. But at first they were very good, but over time, they began to use GM permission to destroy the fairness of the game.

① Send GM props to yourself and others.

② Sell the props in the game to other players in the form of cash to make profits.

③ Modify character attributes, improve yourself, reduce others.

Use GM rights to control game events, such as killing others.

⑤ And so on.

Under normal circumstances, these permissions are for the normal operation of the game, but in the wrong hands, they are destroying the game.

First of all, I would like to apologize for the mistakes made by the operation team in abusing GM authority.

It's really the fault of our operation team that leads to the current bad game environment.

But at the moment, in order for the game to continue to operate, we need to fix this error.

The vast majority of the players who have been blocked at present have obtained and used a lot of fair and illegal props, which lead to the blocking.

A small part of them are transferring and trading these props, but we can't identify these people. Those who use GM are still in the player group.

This is the reason why these players are blocked, and the current query work is still continuing, so the blocking will continue to appear.

Therefore, as the game administrator, I once again tell you not to trade items of unknown origin, because you may be blocked after you get and use them.

That's what I want to say.

Thank you.

Finally, there is another news to be disclosed to you. At present, the game is preparing a new information section. ASA I level will be expanded to level 300. At the same time, new maps, replicas and equipment will appear. Asaii level will be expanded to level 240. There will also be new content. Please look forward to it.

Good Morning
Banned accounts will be unbanned, or it will remain for that very reason ?

Many players took the packages in the innocence of not knowing and in the heat of the moment, how to proceed so as not to harm them?

Nataka Tuchia ?

macaco???? uga uga ching chong???

the right thing would be to reset the game to start from 0 doing the right thing, there are many people who received items or recharges illegally still playing and if it were to ban everyone even the game that already has few players would die once because it is some 90% of the people, if it is to banish one part and leave the other does not help and whoever was banned will not start again this time playing the "right" way while many are up and so on. I don't think it's the players' fault but the old administration's, the players had no choice or followed the methods they had at the time or spent 5 times more to get things done and would never reach the level of those who did it

uga ching? uga chong ching hangi chen chen ro? ???????? uga banido chines comi sua esposa???

Responder 2# Jericho

Good evening. It's 24 o'clock now.

As far as the current situation is concerned, most people get these things consciously and knowingly. When they get them, they don't pay anything. Moreover, these things are obviously from abnormal sources. I believe normal players will know.

Let me give you an example

Super pacote 1000 reais: you can get magic crystal, diamond and points

Ticket 1000 reais: you can get the reward of recharging

Recharge 500 reais directly for your character.

These things are obviously irreplaceable in the value of anything in the game, and at least get more than 10 at a time, there are hundreds more, I believe other players will have judgment.

We have thought about the measures you said to reduce the player's punishment, but we are still investigating. We need time!
Just because of the current ASA problem, new data articles are not made. I told you to make complaints about it. C1 has completed the update
last week,.

and since I accepted this job in February, I have been unable to deal with the new version because of all kinds of problems.

I believe that you are not following the best path and other solutions have already been presented, but, good luck, I hope you can solve this problem without ending this game that we love so much.

Responder 3# MilePorter

Hello, the translator can't understand what you are saying

Responder 4# queissotmj

Hello, the translator can't understand

Voltar para o fórum