Voltar para o fórum Novo
Responder 5# uAttach

This player you said very well, we know the consequences, but because most players have not reported or contacted the official measures for a long time, the problem has been delayed for a long time. At present, I am still trying to find a way, but I need to wait for the query to complete before I think about it carefully

E aqueles que eram parceiros pra gravar vídeo e recebiam salarios igual aos mods, e foram banidos?

Posso virar ADM?

Responder  uAttach

This player you said very well, we know the consequences, but because most ...
GMGamesow Postar no 29-3-2021 00:15

GM need moderator invite me <3
my dream mod asa de cristal.

Responder 8# 0 Pacienci

Thank you. In fact, the current situation in the game is very bad. We know that many players love this game, so we try to save it. It's not until the income of the game can't offset the daily expenses, which leads to the inability to run the game. In fact, the current situation is very close.

Responder 15# GMGamesow

enton the soluçao is tukuni mipika?

Responder 12# And000

Hello, the translator didn't translate your question normally

Responder 13# Agonia

Hello, the translator didn't translate your question

Game will close?

Responder 17# GMGamesow

eu era parceiro da plataforma, gravava vídeos ensinando os sistemas e tudo mais, e recebia cash pois realizada um trabalho dentro da plataforma, a moderação me enviava o cash, e minha conta foi banida, nao estava envolvida com esses esquemas, como ficará?

Voltar para o fórum