Voltar para o fórum Novo
Responder 13# Agonia

If you want to apply for the moderator, please contact the current moderator, they are more familiar with the forum process than me, ha ha

Responder 10# GMGamesow Pay no attention to that. He's just being offensive.

Responder 20# And000

You can provide your information to me, and we will have a look after we go to work. However, as far as the inquiry is concerned, there are no innocent people.

Dicas: O autor proibiu ou deletou.

Responder 29# gedazdGg

So here we are. Our purpose is very clear, that is, to keep the game alive. It's very simple

Responder 33# GMGamesow

do I pass this information on privately?

Players from the 31st floor, I'll see your questions tomorrow. At present, it's almost 1 a.m. here, and I can't hold on

Responder 15# GMGamesow

Some may disagree, but in this situation what I see as a solution is to decrease the amount of recharge needed to obtain the items we currently receive, for example to obtain all the rewards in an event we need to recharge R $ 1000.00 but this is because of charges sold improperly, if you decrease this amount to a maximum of R $ 200.00 or R $ 300.00, everyone can legally recharge without harming the company. and just return the account to the person (without cash, or consumer ranking items), search for associated accounts by IP and do the same, simply banning only demotivate everyone.

Voltar para o fórum