Voltar para o fórum Novo
eae comedor de cachorro se ta é me tirano levei ban pq

I understand...
But I think that the decision that you (Moderation Asa de Cristal) are taking will sink the game even further, because speaking of the joining of S1, all banned accounts were active players in the game and who tried everything to promote Asa de Cristal , in his view purchasing the packs outside of the game was wrong, but this reflects only the previous bad administration that had abusive donate prices to influence the purchase of cash outside the platform.
My view and that of other players is that the ban on accs, promotes even more the end of the game that has been talked about for a long time, I do not think it is fair for Moderation to reach 45 ° of the second half and ban more than 70% of the active accounts of the game and make a post blaming the players who participated in the acquisition of packs and saying that the game will not end and will have new items and levels to be upgraded. I apologize if I seem rude to say this, but there's no point in launching something new and not having a player to play with

Dicas: O autor proibiu ou deletou.

Being honest in taking this attitude, you are comparing yourself to the previous moderation that existed in the way that you thought best and did not listen to the players who are the ones who really understand the game.

The suggestion that I leave for you is rollback on the server (which has been done several times for less than the current problem) and a linking of the donate packages of 1000 Reais.

I put myself at the disposal of moderation in any need of contact !!!

Responder 5# uAttach

hello I support your idea not only do I eat many players

Responder 11# GMGamesow

I need you to verify the account Stifler3 from Server 53. (S53-Stifler3). He was buying packs of 1000R$ from the other players, and hiding the packs in fakes, the account have too so much illegal things of the older moderation. We need justice for all. Ban stifler.

wanted to know why only some people were banned, and 95% of the entire community of the asa are edited, if we edited was because the system forced us or you and edited or the edited deleted you in pvp, I was banned, more many people edited were not, making unfair, better option was, or left the way it is, or reset the whole server , whether or not is being unfair, because many edit are still in the area. more in order I never bought a pack or had changed status, and even then I was banned

If you think it's necessary to keep verifying the accounts, I'd like to ask for a very specific one: S53-Stifler3. This character has received many items and recharges for a very long time. Feel free to do so, 'cause we know that many players are still hiding from their own mistakes, and keep denying it.

Good afternoon, I'm also using the translator, in case any word comes out of context forgive me.   We know of the inconvenience that the asa is and also its point of view that it is correct, but I want to point out that such a measure puts in check-mate the game. Of course there must be an improved investigation and ban the accounts that made money from this scheme. The health of the game is compromised because the people you have banned are influential among the players and there may be retaliation that can close the game. It has to be done right, but who should really be punished, are those who induced the majority to commit such a slip. In case a mass ban would not be ideal, you also have to think that without player the game has no sustainability. A several proposals to solve the problem without affecting so much what is already damaged.

下午好,我也在用翻譯,以防任何詞斷章取義原諒我。  我們知道asa的不便,也知道它的觀點是正確的,但我想指出,這樣的措施使檢查隊友的遊戲。當然,必須改進調查,禁止從該計劃中賺錢的帳戶。遊戲的健康受到損害,因為你已經禁止的人在玩家中具有影響力,可能會有報復,可以關閉遊戲。它必須做正確的事, 但誰真正應該受到懲罰, 是那些誘使大多數人犯這種錯誤的人。萬一大規模禁賽並不理想,你也不得不認為沒有玩家的遊戲就沒有可持續性。幾個建議,以解決這個問題,而不影響這麼多已經損壞。

Voltar para o fórum