Voltar para o fórum Novo
Responder 4# GMGamesow

Verify my account, please.

S100-Likkoris

Verifica a minha conta S188-ponto

tem que se fuder e acabou, tem q ficar dando molesa pra ngm nao,porra

Verifica minha conta S7-Shedim

Responder 1# GMGamesow

Hello gamesow platform, the game economy was broken for reasons that the old staff made a mess in the game, they went around distributing packages of R $ 1000 to all players, for this reason it is impossible for the game administration to identify and punish those who did wrong several players that had nothing to do with the subject were banned, so I suggest you reset the game from the beginning, server 1, and totally change the Brazilian administration, the audience that the crystal wing has is huge, several players who spent on the platform, are waiting for the game to reset to continue playing because no one wants to play like this currently. start from the beginning, this is what we are waiting for! thanks.

Responder 1# GMGamesow

In order not to be prejudiced, have all players take pictures of their top-up history to reimburse in a new ASA 1 and ASA 2, 50% refund, make a poll for players to vote, thus illegal players who bought cash from outside from the platform would not receive.

Jin, explica se o Rollback vai ser hoje

it's not my fault that your employees distributed the package of 1000R$ for the whole game so Verify my account, please.

S25-Artemis

Responder 1# GMGamesow

Verify my account, please.

S45-Penny
S45-JakeCarvalho

Dicas: O autor proibiu ou deletou.

Voltar para o fórum