Voltar para o fórum Novo
Responder 374# RXDS

Eu respondi SUA pergunta.

Você Precisa devolver 52 milhões de cristais e 26 000 Diamantes para abrir.

Responder 371# DaniTick

Se não puder ser devolvido, não Pode ser aberto.

Responder 370# pabex

Já respondi SUAS perguntas muitas vezes antes.

Você Precisa devolver 88 milhões de cristais e 44000 Diamantes para não ser selado.

Responder 375# G4R0T0LOK0

Processamento especial, envolvendo IP aparece algumas vezes, MAS por favor não deixe outras pessoas Logar EM SUA conta, CaSO contrário, ele será afetado e será permanentemente bloqueado.

Responder 376# Free20

O SEU IP Comum é distribuir um Grande número de adereços, que não podem ser descobertos.

Opa china, pode da uma olhada nesse email? queria que fosse desbanido, nunca fiz nada de errado. Davicantarino11@gmail.com, S22-Trafico acc, boa noite beijos, leia com atenção

Responder 378# GMGamesow

Os cristais que quero retornar partem das contas: S164-Mirella e S45-MageKiller. Tentei devolver, mas nada foi feito ainda.

I'm only writing this because there's a major bug going on which makes players on some "Asa de Cristal II" servers unable to properly play the game, and this bug hasn't been solved in over 5 weeks.

To be descripve, the "bug" consists of most bosses, mobs and NPCs not being able to spawn. Some players report that they can't even see other players due to this bug. And according to forum moderator "JinMori", the chinese team is aware of this bug and is working on a fix for it. But, as I mentioned previously, there has been over 5 weeks and this bug hasn't been fixed - so I highly doubt the truth of his statement.

Today, he said the chinese team contacted him and told him to tell players that clearing browser cache and cookies would solve this problem - but, as reported on the feedback of many players, this "fix" doesn't solve anything related to the bug.

As the aforemetioned moderator hasn't been able to do anything to solve this problem in over 5 weeks, which severely (and maybe even irreversibly) knocked down the already thin playerbase of the affected servers, I feel like I should inform you directly about this dire situation, Game Master.  

Thanks for your attention.

pleace check my count  /S5-Thanatos

Please remove the cash from my account and remove my ban. I haven't used many packages
S1-OneShot

Voltar para o fórum