Voltar para o fórum Novo
I feel like, apart from reseting the entire game, this issue could be solved if the game's microtransactions were readjusted to match the current far-lower value of game crystal.

Responder 134# LunaSophia

Obrigado PELA SUA confiança. Atualmente, a gestão principal do fórum é realizada por Quatro moderadores. Devido à diferença de tempo, EU sou apenas responsável pelos problemAs causados PELA proibição. De fato, Estes problemAs vêm de mim, então EU preciso resolvê-los. Mas o moderador realmente não Pode Tomar UMA decisão. O fórum do Jogo sempre FOI executado por jogadores locais.

minha conta tomo ban sendo free S85-HeiShin por favor verifica  e  retirem o ban da minha conta.

And, really, players with 50 million crystal ain't a new thing to see - not even surprising. Some players were reported selling accounts with 60 million crystal months ago.

Responder 136# ♥izabella♥

o SEU Papel não Pode ser encontrado, ou há um problem a de ortografia, ou não é um Papel ativo. Neste caso, por favor, forneça um Papel ativo, ou você Pode fornecer diretamente UMA conta de e-mail. Deixe-me ver.

Responder 145# GMGamesow

没道理啊,这些日期正好是我被禁言的日子和被解禁的日子,现在我又被禁言了,但是是通过邮件,你不觉得可能只是一个错误吗?如果我的角色是 "连接 "的IP的版主在同一天,我被禁止和解禁有没有机会,当你执行一些帐户的惩罚记录的IP的老版主?

Right now, there are events that allow players to gain 1 million crystal with a 500R$ microtransaction: http://bbs.gamesow.com/redirect.php?tid=158727

Olá Caro senhor GM minha ACC foi banida e ela não tá na lista S77-Novak não abrir nhm pacote  e também não sabia que era ilegal compra cash dos pacote  queria que revisse minha situação aí porque não fiz nada ilegal  e não fui benefiado por GM  do queria minha ACC de volta pra continua a jogar sem problemas obrigado  queria o desbanimento da minha conta

Responder 139# ​‍‍‍

Thank you for your reply. Resetting the game is a very important decision. Before this time, I have seen the appeal of the players, and I try to feed back to my boss, but I can't make a decision at present. In fact, I hope the game will become very good, but I can only use my current right to do something that I can do and think is right.

Responder 150# GMGamesow

The account named DarkMagic from server 243 has the email Cesaroliveira99@outlook.com  please verify that account, the history of cash in game and the history of cash in plataform, it's a 100% clean account, with no illegal itens, no GM'S influence or something like that. I ask you to do this. Verify the account, and if you find something illegal on that, you can ban permanently.

Voltar para o fórum