Voltar para o fórum Novo
Responder 104# GMGamesow
S1-Godaime
A conta desse amigo que tinha meus dados

Responder 153# s35Bilongo

O IP de login Comum é o Mesmo que o IP usado para distribuir adereços. Por favor, me dê UMA explicação razoável.

Please verify S242-azazel, It's a acc of a friend but he can't log in, in game or forum.

Responder 165# GMGamesow

Please Verific contaburra@hotmail.com

I banned for no reason please check my S85-HeiShin account

Responder 114# GMGamesow
Não  entendi o motivo do banimento da minha conta poderia me explicar pois coloquei recentemente  150 reais  e fui banido sem ter nenhum envolvimento  com os problemas atuais

Queria uma explicação  sobre  banimento da minha conta

Responder 176# Arsenal0

S241-Hino
EMAIL:adrian.araujo18@gmail.com

Responder 172# GMGamesow

uma vez eu participei de uma live de um parceiro da gamesow e ganhei o pacote live q vinha 25k de cristas 100d e um traje  mas nunca perticipei de nada ilicito não demoorei muito pra upa minha conta pra do nada toma bam por algo que não fiz

The account named azazel from server 242 has the email azazel123@gmail.com  please verify that account, the history of cash in game and the history of cash in plataform, it's a 100% clean account, with no illegal itens, no GM'S influence or something like that. I ask you to do this. Verify the account, and if you find something illegal on that, you can ban permanently.

Responder 156# VidaPOxa

When I deal with the player role, I will not log in to the account, but operate through the GM permission. In short, I have unsealed your account, and I have reminded you of my obligations. Please pay attention to the account security.

Voltar para o fórum