Voltar para o fórum Novo
Olá boa tarde GM
Venho por meio deste topico pedir que verifique a conta S24-Nefasto pois ela não está nesta lista e ainda sim continua com banimento na conta

Responder 1# GMGamesow
S188-ponto

Peguei o pacote na confusão que teve no dia 29 de março, nisto ainda vocês ainda não tinham divulgado no fórum que estariam tomando banimento quem usasse os pacotes e consequentemente gastei cash do pacote, foi aí que tomei banimento no dia 1 de abril e uma hora depois veio ao fórum a postagem falando que quem utilizasse o cash do pacote iria tomar banimento e teria risco de banimento por ip, nisso fiquei sem poder fazer nada além de aguardar a vossa análise, minha conta sempre foi limpa de itens de GM agora tomei banimento por usar itens que tinha na clareira.

Peço a vocês que reconsiderem meu banimento de 10 anos, para um de 1 mês, pois por mais que eu tenha pegado antes de ser avisado, ainda usufrui do cash do pacote.

Tudo que sabíamos era que no dia 29, iria ocorrer o rollback, sendo assim todos enclusive eu gastamos o cash dos pacotes a vontade, pois tínhamos a informação que o jogo voltaria para o dia 26 quando não aconteceu essa loucura de distribuição dos GM anteriores

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

S188-ponto
I got the package in the confusion that had on March 29, in this still you had not disclosed on the forum that would be taking ban who use the packages and consequently spent cash from the package, was then that I took the ban on April 1 and an hour later came to the forum posting saying that anyone who used the package cash would take banning and risk of banning by ip, this was without being able to do anything but wait for your analysis, my account has always been clean items GM now took ban for using items I had in the clearing.

I ask you to reconsider my 10 year ban, to a 1 month ban, because even though I took it before I was warned, I still enjoyed the cash from the package.

All we knew was that on the 29th, would occur the rollback, so everyone including me spent the cash packages at will, because we had the information that the game would return to the 26th when it did not happen this crazy distribution of the previous GM.

chek my accounts
S1-LeoTransex
S200-kIINNGz
S203-uAttach

Responder 1# GMGamesow
Good afternoon gm, I do not agree that my ban is 10 years first I accepted 3 packages of 1000 reais that a player was raffling by downloading an apk and placing a code and had the name * GM * I thought it was one Opportunity for free players and accept the 3 packages innocently then they talked about making a rollback for the 26th again and however the crystals I left them unused in the inventory when the rollback was not removed and there I went to use them I accept that It is a mistake to accept objects from unknown sources but you also have to take into account that it is not our fault completely that those packages are out there and what I would like to be fair is that if they are going to give a punishment it depends on the chastities of packages and The way that this matter was abused on my part I only used 3 packages in an innocent way as I explain and I would like you to take the trouble of instead of being 10 years of ban at least 1 month or another cast I know because I have also invested money in the platform and I accept that it is also a mistake as a player but it is not fair 10 years thanks for your attention

S207-RhMoura

Boa tarde gm, não concordo que meu ban é de 10 anos primeiro aceitei 3 pacotes de 1000 reais que um jogador estava sorteando baixando um apk e colocando um código e tinha o nome * GM * Achei que fosse uma oportunidade Para o jogadores gratuitos e eu aceitamos os 3 pacotes inocentemente depois que eles falaram em fazer um rollback para o dia 26 novamente e no entanto os cristais deixei sem uso no inventário quando o rollback não foi removido e lá fui usá-los, aceito que é um É um erro aceitar objetos de fontes desconhecidas, mas eles também têm que levar em consideração que não é totalmente nossa culpa que esses pacotes estejam lá fora e o que eu gostaria de ser justo é que se eles vão dar uma punição isso depende da castidade dos pacotes e da forma como Este assunto foi abusado da minha parte Eu só usei 3 pacotes de forma inocente como eu explico e gostaria que você se desse ao trabalho de em vez de ficar 10 anos de banimento pelo menos 1 mês ou outra punição porque também investi dinheiro na plataforma e aceito que também é um erro como jogador mas não é justo 10 anos obrigado pela atenção

S207-RhMoura

Good afternoon GM
http://prntscr.com/113d23s
I am Owner of the S13-DEMO I would like to reevaluate my ban for always donating so I try to cash in the account always using it wisely so you can always ask for good events when you don’t donate in the demo donate in the fakes.
http://prntscr.com/113bvec
http://prntscr.com/113bw2g
http://prntscr.com/113bwjt
http://prntscr.com/113bwwv
if you look at the npc [Karleya] of the demo game, donate 3 thousand 850 off before zeroing it was 5 thousand pesos please check it out. if I had any investment with prior payment, my account would be full. but it is not.
tb I always set up shop in the clearing to sell items and form gold so I can buy cash from other players so that he sends it as a gift, I do not deny that he did wrong in buying cash from people who were selling in the clearing at low prices. thank you good job and sorry for the inconvenience. att DEMO

Boa tarde, conforme a lista postada recentemente minha conta não conta na lista.
S193-lauren
Favor verificar

Hi, my two acc were banned about two diferent things "Exchange illegal items and consume illegal items".
But i have a explanation about these two things.
So, in the day who are people giving these packs of 2kk cash 500 points and 1000d. I bought one without knowing what it was about and passed it on to my fake to open it, but when i talk to my friends in whatsapp they tell me to not open the pack and just delete the item, but when i'm gonna throw the item away i made a mistake and open the pack with my fake account, and now i'm banned in the two accounts. Can you please help me? I have donate in my primary account and you can see i'm not benefited by moderators or anything. I have 100k of cash in S3-Astral, please don't exclude them!

S3-Astral
S37-Bloom

https://prnt.sc/113ddyp here's my donate historic, if you log in in my char you can see in the npcs who my donate it's just what is in the historic

Peço que verifiquem minha conta s53-stifler3 meu nome está na lista mas não fui banido e não usei o tal pack distribuídos no dia 28 de março verifiquem por favor

Verifiquem tbm  minha secundária s1-blade que não está na lista as está banida

Good afternoon, I wish to review the case of the s1-fall because my only account and the only thing I did was buy the packages that everyone bought in the clearing but I didn't open any, very annoying.

Voltar para o fórum