Voltar para o fórum Novo
Verifiquem o S1-Tivei , Ele é um cara certinho,

Mais uma vez estou aqui  pedindo verificação na minha conta Nick S1-HenriqueMix
Meu nome não consta na lista e estou aqui pedindo mais um apelo

Please, I ask you again to verify my account, I have been playing for 5/6 years, and my account is even not a big deal. Unnecessary and a little pointless actually...
S12-NaoVouTeCura

assiano 2-4-2021 09:24  NEW

boa noite gostaria de sabe si  tem como recuperar meu ladino sei q errei em abri o pacote mais  si quiserem tirar os itens dele q usei pode tirar so queria meu ladino jogo esse jogo desde quando abriu nunca xinguei nem briguei com ninguem foi muito sacrificio pra upa ele  mi da um ban de 1 mes ou 2mais n bani permanente n ate 2031  meu é s213-Hades

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for a long time. Due to the large number of players involved, and the fact that some players transfer their illegal props to other characters to get hit items and money, the working hours are prolonged.

I took the package in the confusion that had on March 29th, in this you still had not disclosed in the forum that anyone who used the packages would be banning and consequently spent money from the package, that's when I took banishment on April 1st and an hour then the post came to the forum saying that anyone who used the package's cash would be banned and would have a risk of banning by ip, in that I was unable to do anything but wait for your analysis, my account has always been cleared of GM items now I have been banned for using items I had in the clearing.

I ask you to reconsider my ban for 10 years, for one for 1 month, because as much as I got it before I was warned, I still enjoy the cash in the package.

All we knew was that on the 29th, there would be a rollback, so all of us would spend the cash of the packages at will, as we had the information that the game would return to the 26th when this crazy distribution of the previous GMs did not happen.
S4-FenixdoMal

S1-OneShot
Hello, check this account

boa noite....
caramba peguei 1 (um) pacote pq ñ sabia do que se tratava o que estava acontecendo, joguei a caixa fora por que um amigo meu falou que ia dar ruim isso...e mo msm dia eu donatei 100 reais de cash e ussei o meu dinheiro pra upa a minha conta... tenho printo do donate acho mo enjusto isso gentei dinhiro ****** no jogo e vão la e banir a conat por 10 anos kkkkk e brincadeira isso ne ??
Anexo: You need to login before you download or read the attachment.Not a member yet? 注册

Check my account S164-Mirella.
I'd also like to ask you to verify my friends' accounts: S18-Unker, S176-RoarRayleigh, S204-Korycat.

boa noite....
caramba peguei 1 (um) pacote pq ñ sabia do que se tratava o que estava acontecendo, joguei a caixa fora por que um amigo meu falou que ia dar ruim isso...e mo msm dia eu donatei 100 reais de cash e ussei o meu dinheiro pra upa a minha conta... tenho printo do donate acho mo enjusto isso gentei dinhiro ****** no jogo e vão la e banir a conat por 10 anos kkkkk e brincadeira isso ne ??
Anexo: You need to login before you download or read the attachment.Not a member yet? 注册

Check my account

S6-Thamy
S6-Rider

Voltar para o fórum