Voltar para o fórum Novo
Hi, my two acc were banned about two diferent things "Exchange illegal items and consume illegal items".
But i have a explanation about these two things.
So, in the day who are people giving these packs of 2kk cash 500 points and 1000d. I bought one without knowing what it was about and passed it on to my fake to open it, but when i talk to my friends in whatsapp they tell me to not open the pack and just delete the item, but when i'm gonna throw the item away i made a mistake and open the pack with my fake account, and now i'm banned in the two accounts. Can you please help me? I have donate in my primary account and you can see i'm not benefited by moderators or anything. I have 100k of cash in S3-Astral, please don't exclude them!

S3-Astral
S37-Bloom

https://prnt.sc/113ddyp here's my donate historic, if you log in in my char you can see in the npcs who my donate it's just what is in the historic

Responder 51# GMGamesow

下午好,我在2个账号S3-Astral和S37-Bloom中被禁言,想让你看看这两个账号的交换历史,你就能看到,我从Bloom账号中交换给Astral账号传递的物品,是之前我从Astral传递给Bloom的物品。我有这样的兑换历史,我只是因为知道布鲁姆会被禁,因为我在不知道的情况下用了水晶,所以才会退回物品,关于这个我想知道如何才能退回水晶解禁布鲁姆的账号,谢谢! 你能不能用中文回答,对我来说,至少是更容易理解,当你输入的翻译为葡萄牙人

Responder 281# GMGamesow

Bom vamos lá Gm.
Meu char principal era o S3-Astral, porém eu havia me enjoado de domador e não queria mais upa-lo, por isso criei um fake que futuramente seria meu char principal que é a S37-Bloom. Conforme a Bloom estava fortinha, juntei itens do Astral e passei pra Bloom afim de que ela fica-se como char principal.
Aí aconteceu a coisa do cash e tals, vi que a Bloom estava na mira do ban e devolvi os itens que eram do Astral para o Astral + 1KD que eram da Bloom.
De fato a Bloom está errada e se for assim continue bloqueada, porém o Astral não tem nada a haver com isso, pegue 1KD do astral e deixei os 400 que já era dele e ele tem cash que é dele mesmo que donatei.
Por favor Gm, me ajude!

Voltar para o fórum