Voltar para o fórum Novo
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for a long time. Due to the large number of players involved, and the fact that some players transfer their illegal props to other characters to get hit items and money, the working hours are prolonged.

I took the package in the confusion that had on March 29th, in this you still had not disclosed in the forum that anyone who used the packages would be banning and consequently spent money from the package, that's when I took banishment on April 1st and an hour then the post came to the forum saying that anyone who used the package's cash would be banned and would have a risk of banning by ip, in that I was unable to do anything but wait for your analysis, my account has always been cleared of GM items now I have been banned for using items I had in the clearing.

I ask you to reconsider my ban for 10 years, for one for 1 month, because as much as I got it before I was warned, I still enjoy the cash in the package.

All we knew was that on the 29th, there would be a rollback, so all of us would spend the cash of the packages at will, as we had the information that the game would return to the 26th when this crazy distribution of the previous GMs did not happen.
S4-FenixdoMal

Voltar para o fórum