Voltar para o fórum Novo
GM, you would need to verify every single game account if you ever want to solve this issue. This illegal injection of cash into the game is way older and far reaching than you might think: e.g., it was commonplace for game mods to reward people with undisclosed amounts of cash during events; and, since they had practically complete control of the game's currency, people actually bought cash throught them (and not the platform). And, god-have-mercy, if you ever tried to accuse some of these corrupt mods of what they were publicly doing, you'd get permabanned as they themselves forbade anyone to accuse game mods of anything (no joke, this really was an actual game policy they enforced).

Now, it just happens that, in the last ~ 3 weeks, some game mods started acting maliciously and granted everyone huge amounts of illegal props and cash - which, as you might know, have spread to almost every single active account in the game. And that being the case, when you mass banned players for these illegal props and cash, you collaterally banned a huge chunk of the game's active playerbase - and the remaining chunk isn't even secure that this game, in its current state, will last for long. Many players on my Discord are reporting that they still kept most of their (illegal) cash even after having some of their accounts banned. Many of my friends whom still showcase any interest with game are now moving to R2games' Crystal Saga, the english version of this game.

I admire that you're now trying to fix this issue however you can, but I feel like, considering the game's past and potential future, there's really no way for things to be normalized without a complete reset and relaunch of this game.

Responder 141# GMGamesow

There's hardly any chance that these huge amounts of crystal and diamonds injected into the game will ever be returned, simply because much of it probrably has alraeady been consumed and/or sent to secondary game accounts. And on top of that, why are players even being held accountable for the actions of malicious mods?

I feel like, apart from reseting the entire game, this issue could be solved if the game's microtransactions were readjusted to match the current far-lower value of game crystal.

And, really, players with 50 million crystal ain't a new thing to see - not even surprising. Some players were reported selling accounts with 60 million crystal months ago.

Right now, there are events that allow players to gain 1 million crystal with a 500R$ microtransaction: http://bbs.gamesow.com/redirect.php?tid=158727

I'm only writing this because there's a major bug going on which makes players on some "Asa de Cristal II" servers unable to properly play the game, and this bug hasn't been solved in over 5 weeks.

To be descripve, the "bug" consists of most bosses, mobs and NPCs not being able to spawn. Some players report that they can't even see other players due to this bug. And according to forum moderator "JinMori", the chinese team is aware of this bug and is working on a fix for it. But, as I mentioned previously, there has been over 5 weeks and this bug hasn't been fixed - so I highly doubt the truth of his statement.

Today, he said the chinese team contacted him and told him to tell players that clearing browser cache and cookies would solve this problem - but, as reported on the feedback of many players, this "fix" doesn't solve anything related to the bug.

As the aforemetioned moderator hasn't been able to do anything to solve this problem in over 5 weeks, which severely (and maybe even irreversibly) knocked down the already thin playerbase of the affected servers, I feel like I should inform you directly about this dire situation, Game Master.  

Thanks for your attention.

Voltar para o fórum