Voltar para o fórum Novo
S243-Mimori check the account please.

Responder 118# GMGamesow

Please check your PM Mail. It's so unfair what you are doing with this accounts on server 243. And please respond me in english or PT-BR. If you keep banning innocent accounts, the game will end very soon.

Responder 131# GMGamesow

I'm very desapointed with you cause me and my friends from s1 are now playing on server 243, with no problems envolving GMs or MODs, we are putting money on the plataform, giving money to you, helping the game to get better, and we are being banned, my friends S243-L4din0M4nc0, S243-DarkMagic and S243-Mimori were banneds today. Please verify the accounts, they all are real cashers on server 243. It's a unfair ban. Sorry for the words, but if you keep banning innocent accounts the game will close very soon, it's a very unfair attitude.

Responder 150# GMGamesow

The account named DarkMagic from server 243 has the email Cesaroliveira99@outlook.com  please verify that account, the history of cash in game and the history of cash in plataform, it's a 100% clean account, with no illegal itens, no GM'S influence or something like that. I ask you to do this. Verify the account, and if you find something illegal on that, you can ban permanently.

Responder 192# GMGamesow

First of all thank you to take out the ban of l4din0m4nc0 from s243. I need you to verify again the accounts DarkMagic from s243 (email: Cesaroliveira99@outlook.com) and Mimori from s243 too, email: nycollasmatheus@gmail.com. Both of accounts i have told you are innocent and have no illegal items or something like that. Please remove the ban.

Voltar para o fórum