Voltar para o fórum Novo
check my account S238- Ayla

Responder 115# GMGamesow

Verify my Account S238- Ayla

Responder 185# GMGamesow

I started playing in January 2021, and at the beginning of February I had to leave the game, and I left my account with a starch that was playing at S3, when I returned this month he told me that he had bought crystals for me, but I did not imagine that it was in an illegal way. I didn't worry about it and I recharged this week to enjoy the events.
Since January I make recharges directly through the game's website, I have no contact with GM or MOD someone, but my friend who took care of my account did, and he created an account at Asa de Cristal II in that same email and feez the illegal purchase of cash, so I didn't want my account to be banned like that, because I paid to have fun and if I continue with my account I will continue to buy cash to evolve my account, because I love this game.

Responder 185# GMGamesow

Here the print that bought my in-game purchases

Responder  GMGamesow

Here the print that bought my in-game purchases
projeto1 Postar no 5-4-2021 01:54
Anexo: You need to login before you download or read the attachment.Not a member yet? 注册

Responder 217# GMGamesow

Muito obrigado mesmo, GM Espero que o jogo continue e  a nova moderação faça com que o jogo fique normal e livre de corrupção

Responder 316# DaniTick

kkkk aonde tu viu evento que da pacote de 1000 reais?  ainda mais evento free kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Responder 318# DaniTick

Andrey não era gm... e sim parceiro da gamesow...

Voltar para o fórum