Voltar para o fórum Novo

Recrutamento do mediador ASA de Cristal II

O seguinte conteúdo será publicado EM Inglês e Chinês respectivamente. Se você Pode entendê-lo, por favor leia-o para baixo. Obrigado.

No momento, o conteúdo do anúncio é tentador. Por segurança, vamos complementar e verificar as deficiências a qualquer momento. Por favor, me perdoe.

Webmaster recruitment
The following content will be published in English and Chinese respectively. If you can understand it, please read it down. Thank you.

At present, the content of the announcement is tentative. For the sake of safety, we will supplement and check the deficiencies at any time. Please forgive me.

In order to better serve the game players of ASA de Cristal II and maintain the good operation of the game and forum.

Now the game management department will recruit a dedicated moderator for ASA de Cristal II gamers.

If you have ideas, you can better help the majority of players, and can be competent for the relevant work of moderator.

Please read through the following contents to confirm whether it meets the requirements and apply in the prescribed way.

1、 [recruiter]
One moderator of ASA de Cristal II

2、 [recruitment requirements]
All the following requirements should be met:

1. Love games:
You need to have a healthy mind, be willing to abide by ethics and management rules, and be willing to participate in the construction and management of the forum.

2. Old gamer:
You need at least 1-2 years of gaming experience, which is the key to serve the majority of players, many people need your help.

3. The account number should not have bad deeds:
If you have been involved in reselling GM illegal props and obtaining GM illegal props before, it is considered bad.

4. Communication is important:

You need to be able to communicate in English. If you can use Chinese better, it will make communication more smooth.

5. You need time:

Every day needs a certain amount of time to manage the affairs in the forum, cooperate with the work in the game, and more importantly, do not affect the real life and work.

6. Frequent visitors in the Forum:

You need to be an old water customer who is familiar with the forum process. If you often pour water in the forum, it's better to answer questions and so on.

7. You are the middleman:

As a bridge between official staff and players, you need to recognize and grasp your position to help more people.

8. You need a QQ number:

It's a tool for communication. It's very important.

3、 [work content]

1. Participate in the daily management of the forum

For example: answer players' questions, delete illegal posts, guide players to post, collect players' suggestions and bugs, publish forum announcements and articles, etc( Will have forum management authority)

2. Cooperate with the official staff to deal with the problems in the game:

For example: timely feedback game bug, abnormal and so on( No GM permission)

3. Assist the official staff to translate the game:

For example: version text English translation Portuguese, player question Portuguese translation English.

4. Able to make suggestions on game activities and content is preferred
For example: weekly activity matching, reward adjustment, etc(At present, you can't stack rewards without upper limit.)

4、 [moderator benefits]
1. Welfare content:
You will receive 1 crystal recharge with a value of 500 reals per month (you can receive the recharge reward)

2. Supplementary notes:
If there is more work to be done this month, there will be additional benefits.
The benefits granted to the moderator, as long as it does not involve malicious acts, do not limit the moderator's personal use.

5、 [recruitment process]
1. Start and end time:
From May 17, 2021 to 24:00, May 23, 2021

2. Application format: [please use the forum account of the moderator to reply in this post]
① Role name: for example, (S1) - ADM [role corresponding to forum account]
② Game time: for example, 3 years [role corresponding to forum account]
③ Working hours: for example, 10:00-15:00 and 18:00-22:00 every day
④ Available time: [how long can you continue to participate in this work?]
⑤ Your application advantage: [please play freely]
⑥ Screenshot of your character: [screenshot of character status bar in the upper left corner]

3. When the recruitment results are published and when the moderator takes office:
Results published on: May 26, 2021 [due to time difference, we can't get the exact time, please forgive me]
Moderator took office: June 1, 2021

4. Webmaster practice
After the moderator takes office, he will have one month's internship. If he is not competent for the moderator's job after one month, Recruitment will be renewed.

GamesowGM
May 15, 2021

版主招募
以下内容将分别使用英语和中文发布,如果你可以看懂,请往下通读,谢谢。
目前公告内容为暂定,稳妥起见,随时会进行补充和查缺补漏,请见谅。

为了更好服务于Asa de Cristal II的游戏玩家,维持游戏和论坛的良好运转。
现在游戏管理部门将专门面向Asa de Cristal II的游戏玩家,招募1名热心的版主。
如果你有想法能更好的帮助广大玩家,并且可以胜任版主的相关工作。
请通读以下内容,确认是否符合要求,并按照规定方式进行申请。

一、[招募人员]
Asa de Cristal II 专区版主 1名

二、[招募要求]
需要满足如下全部要求:
1、热爱游戏:
你需要心态健康,愿意遵守道德以及管理规定,愿意参与论坛的建设和管理。
2、游戏老玩家:
你需要至少有1-2年以上游戏经历,这是服务广大玩家的关键,很多人需要你的帮助。
3、账号不能有劣迹:
如果之前参与过倒卖GM非法道具以及获得GM非法道具均算劣迹。
4、沟通很重要:
你需要可以使用英语进行交流,如果能使用中文更好,这将是沟通更为顺畅。
5、你需要有时间:
每天需要一定的时间来管理论坛中的事宜,并配合游戏中的工作,更重要的是不要影响到现实中的生活与工作。
6、论坛中的常客:
你需要是一名熟悉论坛流程的老水客,如果你经常在论坛里灌水,回答问题等更好。
7、你是中间人:
你将作为官方工作人员与玩家中的桥梁,需要认清和把握自己的定位,来帮助更多的人。
8、你需要有个QQ号码:
这是沟通的工具,这个很重要。

三、[工作内容]
1、参与论坛的日常管理工作:
例如:解答玩家问题,删除违规帖子,引导玩家发帖,收集玩家们的建议和BUG,发布论坛公告和文章等等。(会有论坛管理权限)
2、配合官方工作人员处理游戏中的问题:
例如:及时反馈游戏中的BUG,异常等等。(不会有GM权限)
3、协助官方工作人员进行游戏的翻译工作:
例如:版本文本英语翻译葡语,玩家问题葡语翻译英语。
4、能对游戏活动和内容提出一定建议想法者优先:
例如:每周活动搭配,奖励调整等。(目前的不能无上限叠加奖励)

四、[版主福利]
1、福利内容:
每月将获得1笔价值500雷尔的魔晶充值(可以领取充值奖励)
2、补充说明:
如果本月有较多的需协助工作人员的工作内容,将有额外的福利。
发放给版主的福利,只要不涉及恶意行为,不限制版主的个人使用用途。

五、[招募流程]
1、开始以及截止时间:
2021年5月17日开始-2021年5月23日24:00截止
2、申请格式:[请使用申请版主的论坛账号,在本帖内进行回复]
①角色名:例如(s1)-adm  [论坛账号对应的角色]
②游戏时间:例如3年 [论坛账号对应的角色]
③工作时间:例如每天10:00-15:00和18:00-22:00[涉及到能联系到你的时间,请实事求是]
④可任职时间:[你能持续参与这项工作多长时间?]
⑤你的申请优势:[请自由发挥]
⑥你的角色截图:[左上角的角色状态栏截图]
3、招募结果公布时间以及版主上任时间:
结果公布时间:2021年5月26日[因时差关系,无法精确时间,请见谅]
版主上任时间:2021年6月1日
4、版主实习
版主上任后,将有1个月的实习时间,如果1个月后无法胜任版主工作,将重新进行招募。

Gamesow管理团队
2021年5月15日

OMG are you really serious? Why don't you look at the monthly recharges history and look how many cash player spent R$1000,00/month in this game? You are ready to give to a damn MOD more cash than the top spenders are spendind right now and it's way way far from fair. R$ 1k/month is enough to make as many semifull account as he whant in few months. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that he needs to work for free but 1k when eve 300,00 recharge/month would be way to much.

Responder 2# AtsuiaX

Então você Pensa EM ser um moderador?

Cristal de raios de 500 / mês

Responder 3# MorganaBR

Então você Pensa EM ser um moderador?

Cristal de raios de 500 / mês

Responder 4# GMGamesow
No, i'm not looking for a MOD role, i'm just saying that the amount of cash you are aiming to give to MODS is beyond the reasonable and MODS should never be able to take especial itens from recharge packs without their won recharges neither such as mounts,pets, costumes etc...
Pure Crystals I would say 100k is good enough to give him a reason to work but not making the things unbalanced .
And just remember that, you are not taking in consideration that our currency is not the same as yours and to put agood number you have to look and think as someone who live with our currency and BRL1000,00 recharge/month is something that not even a middle classe person is able to spend everymonth in a game without some workarounds.
After said that i really think 100k or 200k of pure crystal and nothing else for month is a good number.

Última edição postada por thelight01 no 17-5-2021 21:52

I think 500 reais a month is good for a moderator. 1000 is a little too much. I hope that some one steps up to the opportunity and not complain too much.

And this is considered a real job though, if you look at it, moderators are not getting paid with real life money. It’s game currency.

Última edição postada por TheSpawn no 17-5-2021 23:55

I'm ready to be a moderator in this game. I have 3+ years in this game, and i'm one of the strongest characters in the whole game, if not the strongest.

I'm a programmer aswell.

i can do:

Python
Java
C#
C and C++
php

And few others.

Application:

Role name: (S1) - Spawn
Game time: About 3 years+ i've had different accounts.
Working hours: Almost 24/7 i'm normally working at home, since i'm a programmer.
Available time: Some years, i like to play the game.
Your application advantage: I'm not sure what you mean by this, but i'm ready to help make the game a better place, and more safe for people.
Screenshot of your character: https://prnt.sc/131j1nd

how about being wing mod 1 how do i do? game since I launched it doesn’t work I have time left for game administration and I’m always presenting suggestions to the forum an idea of ​​mine was even accepted to be analyzed for the best development of the game answer me please what is needed

Última edição postada por Smauguete no 18-5-2021 05:00

Responder 1# GMGamesow

S180 – Smaug        - Função: Atendente de Fórum
Tempo de jogo: Eu jogo asa de cristal 1 e 2 Desde o início do game, até na plataforma antiga do game.
QQ: Em processo
Horário de Trabalho: Livre Todos os dias
Horário Disponível: Qualquer Horário, Posso ficar nisso até o fim do game.
Tenho Várias Outras contas Mas está é a mais recente.
--------------------------------------------------------------
S180 - Smaug - Function: Forum Attendant
Playing time: I play crystal wing 1 and 2 from the beginning of the game, even on the old game platform.
QQ: In process.
Working Hours: Free every day.
Available Time: Any Time, I can stay on this until the end of the game.
I have several other accounts, but this is the most recent.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S180-Smaug-功能:論壇服務員
上場時間:即使在舊遊戲平台上,我也從遊戲開始就玩水晶翼1和2。
QQ:正在進行中。
工作時間:每天免費。
可用時間:任何時候,我都可以堅持到比賽結束。
我還有其他幾個帳戶,但這是最新的

Anexo: You need to login before you download or read the attachment.Not a member yet? 注册

Nickname: S107-Lokes

Playing time: I played since 2013 the old one and I play the Crystal wing 2 for almost 6 years

QQ: 3176684932

Working hours: 12:00 until 18:00 and 20:00 until 00:00 every day

Available : As long as you need my services I will be available

Your application advantage: I didn't understand the question well but I can help with the creation of events, facilitate communication between players and the administration, take care of areas in the forum, translate documents and above all make the game progress always

https://prnt.sc/133b1sa

----------------------------------

Nickname : S107-Lokes

Tempo de jogo : Joguei desde 2013 o antigo e jogo o Asa de cristal 2 a quase 6 anos

QQ : 3176684932

Horario de trabalho : 12:00 até18:00 e 20:00 até 00:00 todos os dias

Tempo disponivel : Enquanto precisarem de meus serviços estarei a disposição

A vantagem do seu aplicativo : Não entendi bem a pergunta mas posso ajudar com a criação de eventos, facilitar a comunicação entre players e a administração, cuidar de areas no forum, traduzir documentos e acima de tudo fazer o jogo progredir sempre

https://prnt.sc/133b1sa

Voltar para o fórum