Voltar para o fórum Novo
Due to some problems, the recruitment time will be extended. If you want to register, please continue to register.

Última edição postada por s30-Rowena no 2-6-2021 09:48

Personagem: (S181)Shion
Tempo de Jogo: Comecei a jogar Asa de Cristal quando ele veio para a plataforma Gamesow, joguei durante alguns anos e depois migrei para o Asa de cristal 2 no seu lançamento, fui um dos primeiros jogadores do Servidor 1 e continuo jogando até hoje, são mais de 6 anos dedicados ao jogo.
Horário de Trabalho: 6h diárias seria uma carga horaria razoável, porém dependendo do que me for pedido posso ficar mais.
Tempo disponível:Estarei disponível dás 13:00 ás 22:00 durante os dias da semana e 17:00 ás 00:00 nos fins de semana(Sexta-Domingo)
Minhas principais qualidades: Por jogar o jogo durante muito tempo tenho amplo conhecimento sobre muitas áreas, desde PVE ao PVP, tenho bastante disposição e amor pelo jogo e tenho certeza de que minha participação na moderação seria útil de diversas maneiras desde a comunicação com os jogadores pelo fórum quanto na assistência pelo jogo.

Sou ótimo nos aplicativos ''Microsoft Excel'' e ''Microsoft Word'' e também possuo conhecimento sobre outros idiomas sendo eles:

Português ★★★★★
Inglês ★★★☆☆
Español ★★★★☆

Imagem do meu personagem:

QQ Number:194633118

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character: (S181)Shion
Game Time: I started playing Crystal Wing when it came to the Gamesow platform, played for a few years and then I migrated to Crystal Wing 2 at its launch, I was one of the first Server 1 players and I still play today, it's been more than 6 years dedicated to the game.
Working Hours: 6h a day would be a reasonable workload, but depending on what you ask me I can stay longer.
Time available: I will be available from 13:00 to 22:00 on weekdays and from 17:00 to 00:00 on weekends (Friday-Sunday)
Best qualities: By playing the game for a long time I have extensive knowledge about many areas, from PVE to PVP, I have a lot of disposition and love for the game and I am sure that my participation in moderation would be useful in several ways from communication with players through the forum and assistance through the game.

I am great at the '' Microsoft Excel '' and '' Microsoft Word '' applications and I also have knowledge of other languages ​​being them:

Portuguese ★★★★★
English  ★★★☆☆
Spanish ★★★★☆

QQ Number:194633118
Anexo: You need to login before you download or read the attachment.Not a member yet? 注册

Sou um desenvolvedor independente e engenheiro programador. e acho que mesmo que paguem 1000000 de cristais não funciona. porque com isso você não compra comida nem pão. Eles exigem saber inglês quando você ganha com dinheiro real apenas para traduzir jogos. Acho que esta oferta está longe de ser adequada

Última edição postada por Derieri no 10-7-2021 09:32

① Role name: Derieri
② Game time: I've been playing Crystal Saga, Asa de Cristal and similars for about 11 years, since the release on R2Games plataform.
③ Working hours: I can work about 6 hours per day
④ Available time: As I said earlie I've been playing this game for a decade, so, yeah I can dedicate a lot of time to this work.
⑤ Your application advantage: I'm a ex-moderator of this plataform, with my long game experience, I think I can do a great job on this forum, at game's tutorial and in the game manegement at all. I know how the Brazilians player minds works, and can create a lot of events, and improvements to get the game better. I love this game, and I don't want to see they how it is, looks like abandoned and lonely without any capable staff. If you make me in, certainly i'll do a great job.
⑥ Screenshot of your character: At the moment me character is (S184) Arata, low level account created just for see how the game is going.

Responder 24# Derieri

About QQ account i'm trying to restore mine at the moment, you should know that for brazilians players, create a qq account or restore an old one its a hardly task lol, you can contact me in private message at this forum.

Nick: (S184) Ishiiki

Well, I was a game administrator and I have a lot of experience in communicating with a player,
I am willing to abide by ethical rules and I want to help with the construction and management of the forum.
I've known the game since platform 9919, in this case I've known it for more than 8 years and I've played the Asa de Cristal II.
I intend to be honest with the game and moderators, I have basic knowledge of English.

Currently, I don't work from home (home office) and I have plenty of time to help grow this game I've always loved <3
I can help with content and tutorials to post on the forum and organize, helping players and learning more and more with Asa de Cristal II Moderation.
And I believe I'll help a lot with bug reports, help with the translation of texts and any technical error to pass on to those responsible!

Time available: 12hrs to 14hrs, 17:40 to 00hrs every day.
QQ number: process
https://prnt.sc/19wlwja

Eu vim aqui só para saber como anda o processo de escolha de um novo moderador(a), afinal, tem meses que o processo está aberto e até agora nada...

Última edição postada por Rowan~ no 10-9-2021 17:39

① Role name: (S3)Rowan
② Game time: About 1 years
③ Working hours: 05:50 - 15:00 Server Time
④ Available time: How long the work may take
⑤ Your application advantage: I can answer questions, apply punishments, analyze suggestions and comments from players, create tutorials, new events, improve existing events, use the beta test server. I have experience in several MMORPG games where I can always look for improvements and updates that can fit within the Game
⑥ Screenshot of your character: https://prnt.sc/1rp2d5u
7 - My Wechat ID: wxid_rg53mts40clj22

Ué? Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

eu não tenho anda demais, mas se eu pudesse ter um chance de entrar no server beta, ia atualizar todos os tutoriais e acrescentar os que faltam, pq ta foda ter tanta coisa e faltar informações pra varias coisas, e não acho no forum e nao tem jogadores para ajudar explicando.

não preciso de nada só do server de teste e a ala de tutorial, mais nada

Voltar para o fórum