Voltar para o fórum Novo
tenacity, Ap , Ap Def , Luck , if you analyze the attributes don't match, analyze the two prints I sent you, I'm a PLAYER who spends money every month and I didn't come to complain for nothing.

Tree of babel is the best system for hidden HIDDEN attributes BUT it's very expensive, I know it's buggy because I put the same complete system in a guard last month and the numbers are different

If not resolved, either I want the crystals back, or they lost a PLAYER.
I love the game, but spend so much to have no return, I'm vip 9, I have 2 accounts with 10 CHARACTERS to use crystals.

I invest in this game that I love for months, much more than 10 PLAYER!!

Possibility of fixing it TODAY ???

Seu método de julgamento está errado. Não há como comparar classes diferentes, porque o valor de cada classe em si é diferente. Ao mesmo tempo, após a atualização e auto-seleção do jogador, o valor não pode ser exatamente o mesmo, e não há modelo.

A configuração do sistema da Torre de Babel não faz distinção entre ocupações. Ao mesmo tempo, uso ocupações diferentes para testar, e os atributos adicionados da Torre de Babel são os mesmos, o que prova que não há nenhum problema com o sistema.

Se você quiser questionar o sistema, você precisa atualizar a torre de Babel com um personagem inicial que não atualizou nenhum sistema e equipamento antes que você possa julgar suas dúvidas.

I didn't have a high level of the babel tree, what infuriates me is the fact that I spend the same amount of Crystals as the Guard class, and I don't even have attributes , YOU WANT TO END THE GAME RIGHT? IT'S GETTING IT, I DON'T PLAY THIS ABANDONED ANYMORE!!

BLAME OF YOUR BAD ADMINISTRATION, THIS GAME IS SUCKED, TODAY THEY LOST A PLAYER OF YEARS AND WHO SPENDS A LOT OF MONEY EVERY MONTH, TO EVIL THAT COMES FOR GOOD!!!

THE CRAZY IS ME TO ENCOURAGE MY FRIENDS TO CONTINUE PLAYING A GAME THAT SPENDS MONEY AND HAS NO RETURN, I WILL CREATE AN OTSERVER OF YOUR CRYSTAL WING 2 PIRATE, JUST LIKE THAT FOR YOU TO VALUE THE PLAYERS!

I BELIEVE THAT EVEN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SYSTEMS, YOU PURCHASED THE 9919 PLATFORM AND SINCE THEN DID NOT DO ANYTHING, YOU WOULD BE SHAME ON YOUR FACE AND RETURN IT TO THE CREATOR, YOU SUNK THIS GAME.

Voltar para o fórum