Voltar para o fórum Novo
Good morning GMGamesow, I am outraged by the Bug of my CHARACTER in relation to the TREE OF BABEL system...The smaller print, taken with cell phone, was initially before raising the level of the babel tree, and the larger print showing the complete system is the end , Note that the HIDDEN attributes will..The smaller print, taken with cell phone, was initially before raising the level of the babel tree , and the larger print showing the complete system is the end , Note that the HIDDEN attributes did not evolve  not evolve

I spent 7 million crystals on the babel tree system, I already left the same complete system on my guard and the numbers were very different, I believe that the expensive systems are the same for all

If you tell me that spending thousands of crystals to evolve very few attributes knowing that the same system doesn't keep much more rare attributes, that makes guards unbalanced

tenacity, Ap , Ap Def , Luck , if you analyze the attributes don't match, analyze the two prints I sent you, I'm a PLAYER who spends money every month and I didn't come to complain for nothing.

Tree of babel is the best system for hidden HIDDEN attributes BUT it's very expensive, I know it's buggy because I put the same complete system in a guard last month and the numbers are different

If not resolved, either I want the crystals back, or they lost a PLAYER.
I love the game, but spend so much to have no return, I'm vip 9, I have 2 accounts with 10 CHARACTERS to use crystals.

I invest in this game that I love for months, much more than 10 PLAYER!!

Possibility of fixing it TODAY ???

I didn't have a high level of the babel tree, what infuriates me is the fact that I spend the same amount of Crystals as the Guard class, and I don't even have attributes , YOU WANT TO END THE GAME RIGHT? IT'S GETTING IT, I DON'T PLAY THIS ABANDONED ANYMORE!!

BLAME OF YOUR BAD ADMINISTRATION, THIS GAME IS SUCKED, TODAY THEY LOST A PLAYER OF YEARS AND WHO SPENDS A LOT OF MONEY EVERY MONTH, TO EVIL THAT COMES FOR GOOD!!!

Voltar para o fórum