Voltar para o fórum Novo
THE CRAZY IS ME TO ENCOURAGE MY FRIENDS TO CONTINUE PLAYING A GAME THAT SPENDS MONEY AND HAS NO RETURN, I WILL CREATE AN OTSERVER OF YOUR CRYSTAL WING 2 PIRATE, JUST LIKE THAT FOR YOU TO VALUE THE PLAYERS!

I BELIEVE THAT EVEN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SYSTEMS, YOU PURCHASED THE 9919 PLATFORM AND SINCE THEN DID NOT DO ANYTHING, YOU WOULD BE SHAME ON YOUR FACE AND RETURN IT TO THE CREATOR, YOU SUNK THIS GAME.

STILL HAVE TIME TO REDEEM YOURSELF WEAK GM, 10 YEARS THAT PLAY THIS GAME, NEVER BALANCED CLASS, JUST WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MONEY, HORRIBLE EVENTS, DELETE THE GAME SOON!

Sir, I spent the same amount of crystals as on another account, but the guard got much more HIDDEN stats than the rogue, it's clear to see in both prints.

What outraged me was the fact that I spent the same amount of crystals and had less HIDDEN, don't buy what the system says, if they were transparent, I wouldn't have spent it on the babel tree, simple.

I won't insist, my money is nothing to you and the PLAYERS much less,"" the old people used to say, certain things never change, WHO needs to change is you "" BYE

Voltar para o fórum