Voltar para o fórum Novo

Current Equipment

Good afternoon, the text below, most of it I took from the "Asa de Cristal 2" forum, since the problems are similar and to have greater visibility of the team and players.

Currently on the servers of both "Asa de Cristal" and "Asa de Cristal 2" there is a need to talk about changes in current equipment, where there is a huge imbalance.

With the coming of level 360 and level 355 "Item Synthesis" equipment, there was an imbalance towards classes, which influenced improvements in how the game is played in PVP. This issue has already occurred with level 295 equipment, and has not been fixed, even though it was requested by moderation.

That said, I'll explain why dungeon equipment is harmful to the game's ecosystem (PVP) and what changes would be possible for a special improvement.

Step 1: Dodge

Momentarily perhaps it is the biggest problem, the dodge in priest equipment from level 295 to dungeon 355 are with a high amount of dodge, making the classes "Archer" and "Priest" are abusing it, the solution that already has been used again, is to delete or decrease the equipment's evasion.

As a personal opinion, I come to say that the best solution would be to remove the dodge from these equipments, since they are not classes created to take a high amount of dodge. The classes have been getting more evasion than the "Rogue" class itself, which was a class created to have evasion.

Although the pictures show
Archer - Accuracy: 262%, the class has +15% that comes from a passive, so the following status would be.

Archer - Precisão(Accuracy): 277% and Esquiva(Dodge): 326%
Rogue - Precisão(Accuracy): 248% and Esquiva(Dodge): 355%

No class except Rogue should get that much evasion, it just happens due to the unbalanced set.

REMEMBER: This only applies to "Archer" and "Priest" equipment.

NOTE: We still need the Brazilian team, or moderators, to have more autonomy, since the greatest contact we have with the game's development team is between Players and Moderators. If moderators who report issues like these aren't listened to, then we players are forced to play something balanced by people who don't know how to play.
Anexo: You need to login before you download or read the attachment.Not a member yet? 注册
https://chat.whatsapp.com/LlPbJoWsYru5Qb7t8PdMoa
Grupo no whatsapp para tirar dúvidas.

Bom dia!
Após longas conversas, recebi a seguinte resposta hoje:
"A razão que você forneceu não me convenceu, nem foi suficiente para convencer os planejadores."

Por fim, digo que essa alteração não será feita.

Estarei encerrando o tópico, caso alguém tenha dúvida ou novas sugestões, peço que poste na respectiva área.

Lamento aos jogadores que se uniram à causa, porém, peço que continuem aproveitando e mantendo suas atividades normais ao jogo.

Obrigado e bom jogo!
I'm not feeling good.

Venho falando isso à muito tempo, mas recebo respostas como:
A culpa é da antiga moderação que fez equipamentos que não condizem com o necessário para o jogo;
Todos os equipamentos de calabouços são assim;
A esquiva em % não afeta o jogo, já que o problema está no status bruto;
A culpa é dos buffs do jogo (como o da asa, que existe desde o começo...).
Sempre jogando a culpa em algo, mas sem intenção de corrigir.

Permanecerei tentando e dando sugestões, pois, mesmo que não faça diferença hoje, estarei cumprindo com meu dever com vocês e fazendo minha parte tentando melhorar o jogo.
I'm not feeling good.

voces só chora pelo amor de deus

Apoio o balanceamento dos equipamentos (sets) pela moderação brasileira.
S349-Lewiss

S213-Ztrovao

S344-Akaza

Apoio o balanceamento dos equipamentos
S276-FcNaTivo

O ecossistema pvp do jogo, mesmo com seus detalhes a melhorar, é muito equilibrado, como jogador acredito que só uma pessoa que joga o jogo pode saber equilibrar.

Voltar para o fórum